• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    hay just a quick off-topic question i really dont know where else to put it but has PC ever had a forum war or anything like that?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I won't be home for anything today, but when I get home tomorrow I'll try to get ahold of my opponents again.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have defeated Bly DX in our doubles match, 5-0. Good game. Round 2 here I come!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Just letting you know I got a name change (Not that it is significantly different or anything XD) to Jake♫ from Jake™

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Dropping out, the weather is going to be bad for the rest of the week, and I don't want to delay the tournament. I would go to the library and finish the battle, but the changed the router settings to something that blocks my DSi.

Years
  • Who wants to fight with me?The rules are:no uber,single fight with lv 100 pokemon.Answer me now and we will organize in few minutes.My name in the game is Kyle and my friend code is 2579 0564 5393.Don't understimate me 'cause I'm new!I'm strong!XD

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
  • Are my opponents even real people? Aside from Aura that is.
    I would like to think that I'm real.

I'll be available all day today, and then tomorrow until around noon Pacific Time. Saturday, I likely won't won't be here at all, but if there is a specific time that you'd like to play at, there's a small chance that I could make it.

So yeah...just leave me a message when you want to have our doubles battle.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I thought you were dead Lumine.

Lost my Doubles 0-2. Pretty good for my second ever doubles I think. xD

Last edited:

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
  • I thought you were dead Lumine.

Lost my Doubles 0-2. Pretty good for my second ever doubles I think. xD
    Really good. As I said before, I think that it could have easily gone either way. So yeah...I'm pretty much here to back up ooka and say that I won our doubles.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'll contact Prototype about our doubles/UU battle (which you can officially list there, Bill because we're doing it!) but for OU, I still have to get you the donation. XDD He also said he'd be willing to donate. Lemme know when you wanna trade. Congrats on everyone reaching round two!

Back