• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I only really had to DQ one person this round, and that was Shinbuko. Glad to see most of the people remaining are set on getting their battles done! :D

Tournament 12 Pairings

Quarter-Final

Kepov VS AleksanderU

Alakazam17 VS _Prince_

Nicktacular VS Crazyhand

ThatKidMike VS iKokoro

For the first time for awhile, and possibly ever, we have a nice even eight players remaining, meaning from here on out this'll be a traditional elimination tournament. =D

There are only four battles to take place this round, and their results are due in by Saturday, November 6th, 2010. However, if all four battles take place before then, then I will post the Semi-Final earlier. Good luck!

And I am up against _Prince_ now, who I have lost to a record 15 times. After giving me the free round last tournament, my randomizer is finally being mean to me again, xD. I hope for an epic battle against you, _Prince_! :D

And...COMMENCE! :D​

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
  • Confirming Nick's post, 4-1 when he ran.
    I remember the days when he beat me consecutively, and now it's flipped! We know each other's teams very well.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, Semi-Final time! :D

Half the battles resulted in a DQ in the Quarter, but ThatKidMike and myself still have until Wednesday to get our battles done. But in the meantime, here are the next match-ups!

Tournament 12 Pairings

Semi-Final

Kepov VS ThatKidMike

Alakazam17 VS Crazyhand

Not counting the two mentioned Quarter-Final matches, we've only got three more battles left in this thing! Here's hoping for activity right up to the end!

You have until Saturday, November 20th, 2010, to get your battles finished. Good luck, and...

COMMENCE! :D​

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Zam I think the next tourney might need to wait until B/W comes out in the spring due to the increased DQ's and increased lack of activity in Battle Stadium.

Hopefully B/W makes the Battle Stadium as lively as it once was.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Zam I think the next tourney might need to wait until B/W comes out in the spring due to the increased DQ's and increased lack of activity in Battle Stadium.

Hopefully B/W makes the Battle Stadium as lively as it once was.
    That may be a good idea. I'll think about it.

And in addition to that, I am here to say that I defeated Crazyhand 3-0 in our Semi Final match. I guess I'm making it to the final battle yet again...xD

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, looking at ThatKidMike's activity, I think it's pretty safe to say that he's being DQ'd.

And with that, I will announce the final round:

Tournament 12 Final

Alakazam17 VS Kepov

Congrats on making it this far Kepov, and may our battle be as epic as possible. ^_^​

And, as we've reached the final, this would normally be the time to begin the registration process for Tournament #13. However, activity is waning, and as SacredMiKeY said, perhaps it's best to wait until Black and White come out.

But this is everyone's tournament, as I have emphasized several times during its lifetime. If you would like to participate in a tournament starting in the new year(either with 4th Gen games, the Japanese 5th Gen games, or one of each), please post here saying so. If I see that we have enough interest during this interim between generations, I'll act accordingly. ^^

Back