• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Wiki

Would a Wiki be a relevant addition to PC?

• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • I actually like this idea a lot. I can really understand how hard it is to find solutions to a problem or understand hacking and the like. I've only visited the section a couple times.. and I'd have loved to try it myself but I honestly wouldn't know where to begin! I think I wiki would be wonderful for those just trying to start up and for those who wanna become more advanced.

Also, please pardon me if this is ignorant.. but what about the idea of another sub section of the forum.. where people can propose full tutorials and they can be moderated for visibility or whatnot.. and then shown and locked so that there are no quabbles after or anything. So it'd be like.. a resource section. If something needs to be added they can contact the author or the moderator or something.. I dunno.. maybe this can be reconsidered but it's a thought.

I understand this could be a lot of work.. but it's just an idea.. a sort of compromise. ._.

Either way I think a resource for people who want to learn is a fantastic idea- and I can certainly understand the concern for this wiki and a want for one too :3 Hope that it's sorted <33

HyperVortex

Youtube Battler
    Years
  • I like this idea very much , one of the admins was talking about it yesterday and I liked the sound of it . I don't know if your idea has become a reality yet but I'd be glad if it did.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I like this idea very much , one of the admins was talking about it yesterday and I liked the sound of it . I don't know if your idea has become a reality yet but I'd be glad if it did.

My sentiments exactly, would love to see this come into fruition, it's a great idea.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • IMO, a wiki would be nice for all those tuts and research threads. But, for actual game threads and tool showcases and all... that would pretty much divert much of the traffic from the forum. As most of you said, the emulation community is a big part of pokecommunity. I don't think we should jump ahead and make a wiki, I actually like this place because it was a forum. And because people respond, tell you how you can improve, and how you see that people actually read your hard work.

Back