• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/PC

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    If that was directed at me, you're correct. But, a clique is still a group of people that won't let anyone have fun with/be seen with and the clique will put them down for rather obnoxious reasons.

No, you see, the definition of clique is posted right there. The definition you've conjured up is some convoluted idea that's been rehashed to the brink of death.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Baromega;bt34984 said:
    No, you see, the definition of clique is posted right there. The definition you've conjured up is some convoluted idea that's been rehashed to the brink of death.
    And that is coming from some popular clique-person. :/

Also, where is "right there"?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've never really talked to you, but it is sad to see you leave. I always thought you were pretty funny. I hope you have a good year, and a good life~ :'D

EDIT: Also, I'm tired to see in every single "someone leaving" blog entry, there is a little spat about cliques, and people getting on each others nerves. THIS IS THE INTERWEBZ FOR CHRIST SAKE. Sorry for the language, but seriously people, shut the **** up and show some damn respect.

Ein, I think of you as a moderately good person, but when I see you disrespecting people like that, that pisses me off. Show some class, and leave them alone. He was leaving quietly, until you had to comment saying what you said.

Again, sorry for the cussing. :(

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    .Seth;bt34985 said:
    And that is coming from some popular clique-person. :/

Also, where is "right there"?

The comment right above your first said:
    No, Violense, a group of friends is a group of friends. A 'clique' is
    –noun 1. a small, exclusive group of people; coterie; set.
    The key word here is 'exclusive', which seems to me to be what you have. And to be entirely bloody honest, you're the one acting like a first-class jerk, not Gavin.

And there you go again, rehashing that same old idea and further proving my point. Learn some new tricks before you try to hold your own in an argument again.

And Michael, I understand Ein's comments can be blunt, but that's all they are. How is posting this blog leaving quietly in any way? Hell, I would've posted the comment if he hadn't beat me to the punch.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Guys, everyone who commented on this blog including myself have just added fuel to this little fire, just let the guy leave and say "see you around", rather than starting an arguement about external matters. I'm not trying to be a peace maker but I've seen this sort of stuff before, it's pointless. This isn't what blogs are for, hell this isn't what the internet is for. Did you guys donate to PC thinking you'd start some little blog arguements to complain about the very place you donated to? Hypocracy right there.
    I'm no saint, I'm not the nicest person in the world but I'll be the first to stand and just say give it over, you're all just making this too be far too large, so just chill out yeah? You can complain about groups of people as much as you want, but what you're really doing is giving them more of a reason to stick together. I didn't want to get further involved but hey, I'm no saint, I'm a sinner like the rest of you.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Hell, guys, I didn't post this blog looking for an argument! My intention was solely to let people know that I was leaving, so they didn't wonder where I've gone. And if you didn't care where I've gone, why bother commenting, then? I appreciate the comments from some of you guys - some of those comments remind me why I loved PC so much - but the rest of you are just proving my point, which, if I may draw your attention to the fact, wasn't even my main point in the first place!

I'm not leaving because of the cliques. I'm leaving because PC is eating up too much of my life, and because I'm not having as much fun here as I used to, and because I have other things I want to turn my attention to. The cliques and **** always annoyed me, but they didn't drive me to leave. They're just another (minor) reason on top of the pile of reasons, some of which I've told you, and some of which I wish to remain private. If I'd wanted to start a flame war (which I had a good mind to, tbh, but I didn't because I try to be a nice guy :/) I would have made this a hate blog going 'SCREW YOU ALL I'M LEAVING AND I HATE MEMBER X AND MEMBER Y AND MEMBER Z BECUZ U GAIZ R IN A CLIQUE WITH MEMBERS Q, R AND S!' etc etc. But I don't, because I can't begrudge you the idea of being in a clique. As much as I dislike cliques, I have no authority to tell you how to organise your social structure.

So (hopefully for the final time) good-bloody-well-bye.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Sorry Whisper, didn't mean to spam up your blog like this. Have fun on your time away from PC.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Even we didn't get to chat it was nice seeing you around. You are a nice person. I wish you luck on everything you do. I hope to see you someday. Bye for now. *waves*

Back