• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] PC's FlockMod

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay, so after a small amount of strife and having to register a new room, I've finally got the PC Flockmod up! This event, while having no winners, will just be a fun little thing people can do in between challenges. Perhaps we can keep track of all participants and assign +5 Crystals to whoever's team had the most members join or something? Either way:

Right now, I am the Room Owner/Manager, however I will need mods who can be there while I'm not. If anyone is interested, please let me know so I can promote you.

So thoughts?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hmm I think a Normalium Z for the team who has the most participants would be great. Unless you think it should be a bit less, then I'd go for 10 points which doesn't have a crystal assigned to it. I don't see a problem with this tough +1 from me!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah it's a weird one, right? Maybe we can just give a blanket 20 point to everyone just as a kindness and not really judge it by "what team did this" or anything like that?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yeah it's a weird one, right? Maybe we can just give a blanket 20 point to everyone just as a kindness and not really judge it by "what team did this" or anything like that?

That sounds alright. Still a +1 from me.

Back