• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Postcount: The Countdown To 1 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I thought this would be a fun thread to make. Right now we go a little bit ways to go.

PC, currently, has approx 850,000 posts. With the way people have been posting lately, we should be there in no time.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well like each post has a count number...like the one you just posted was 904767 calculate the difference from what the postcount of the first page is from the count number so we know who makes it...easy :)

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well I mean posters like Eliana and Jorge are gettin like 1,000 every week or 2...it is crazy...and then we have about the top 100 posters who get like a quarter of that every week or 2 and we have got all the new members coming in daily so it really shouldnt take THAT long...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    2-3 weeks? PC nowadays is much less active than it was back in September-October '03. I'm placing my bets on sometime near the end of the election.

Just wait 'till Summer break for the Northern Hemisphere. :P

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Arcanine said:
    Summer Break. Yea last year I was up till 5 AM and got up at 7 AM on some days. XD

PC will get to 1 Mil one day. I can't wait to see who makes the post.
    If we dont make a mil by summer i think we will make it in the first day of summer cuase last summer I was like up all night some nights when I had nothing to do just posing and junk all night.

And we shouldnt have like a contest but just the honor of having the millionth post.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    /me hopes that Kylie doesnt really have a fluff book like that. :P

I bet it will be You, blue, or Eliana cause you guys post like crazy...you each have like 12,000 posts apiece...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back