• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Postcount: The Countdown To 1 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    920751 :3 it's going up really fast ^^
    I just know i've be away for the millionth post ._.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    You know what this all means right...we must SPAM to no tommorrow...I'll lead the way

"BLARGEN FAGLE HAGEN PH33R 1337 BOO ya! DON'T HAM AND EGGS!"

it's good to be the leader...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, there seems to be a real discrepency. If you hover over the post number next to someone post, it shows what post it is in the whole of PC as the address. (eg. mine is post 922713)
    It may be that the post counter at the bottom of the main PC page doesn't count post-count-free areas eg. fun time, triva.
    I say we go by the true post number, rather than by the PC total post number, and that way we can also see who makes the 1000000th post, since it'll be https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1000000

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Cool. Though it looks like we still have a ways to go to get there. A few thousand I guess. I have post 922,716.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Does this Small Post count number also include the post counts in the mod lounge. Or is Post Count Disabled in the lounge.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Posts are counted in the lounge and hq ^^
    How does hovering over a post count make me a hacker, tigifer? XD wow hacking must've become easy X3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *hovers over tig's post count* i have hacked you! XD
    *cough* anyway, 922832 ^^ coming along quickly :3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Ok well I guess I'll set all of you straight on why the post counts are different. XD

Ok first off the number at the bottom of the page counts the posts in Fun Time and Triva and games and forums where the post count is turned off. It counts for the total post count for PC, just not the members (if it was turned on the number wouldn't be any different).

Ok I know some of you are wondering why is Claire getting a number in the 900Ks but the number at the bottom of the main page is in the 800Ks. Claire is right, there has been over 922,000 posts made on PC (like there has been over 10,000 people joined PC but the number is still in the 6Ks).
    But once
    Announcements and Q&F was deleted due to some one cracking into one of the Admin's accounts and deleted them two forums. And before that someone cracked into my account and deleted the DCC and tons of sticked threads around PC. And right after the new PC was up OC was deleted by mistake after getting a good many posts.

Them are the reasons why the post count on the main page is different then Claire's post count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back