• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (November Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Aaah. I need to sent out my votes, a lot of great profiles, really, so hard to decide who to vote to! :x

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I can't believe this is still going. I may not be very active on PC any more, but I make sure to check on how the Prettiest Profile Contest is doing every now and then. Good luck everyone.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well only 2 days left and I can't wait since I've been wanting to change my profile two days after the voting period started XD Good luck everyone!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Come on guys! You've only got a few hours left to vote, and remember if you don't vote you're excluded from the competition, so get those votes cracking!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Depends on how Pikapal does it (some past hosts only post the top three, while others post everyone's number of votes. I personally like the former, but eh). If he doesn't post all the votes up, then I'm sure you can PM him asking about it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I think it would be best if I just publicly post the top three in each category, and if you want to know your specific place and vote count, I will tell you privately. Some people might not want their ranking made public, you know?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Drum roll please!

The results are in! After 3 weeks of anticipation, the entrants will finally learn, who has

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile!

It was a tight race. It was cutthroat. The prettiness was hotly contested. But in the end! There are only two who can claim the title of "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner!"

And the winners are...!

In the Non Supporter Category!

3rd Place!
    -snivy063 with 12 votes!-
    2nd Place!
    -Vrai with 16 votes!-
    And in 1st Place!
    -♪Twiggy♪ with 17 votes!-

And in the Supporter Category!

3rd Place!
    -Archer with 11 votes!-
    Tied for 2nd Place!
    -Mew~ and Yoshikkko with 12 points each!-
    And in 1st Place!
    -Pokemon Trainer Touko with 16 votes!-

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you ALL for participating, entrants and voters alike! I hope you enjoyed the competition, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Omg, can't believe I even placed third! Thanks a lot to those who voted for me. And congratulations to the winners, deserving profiles! :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    YAY! That was a surprise lol, I didn't expect o.o Anyways gratz to all the winners! This was really fun <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I thought I would lose again in this one, like the two Pokémon Trivia ones! XD Didn't exactly expect things to be that close! Congrats to everyone that ranked... and Touko, too!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Oh man, that was really close. @_@

Congrats to Twiggy and Touko!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back