• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Summer 2011 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's going to be so hard for me to just choose two supporters, but I'll be voting soon, yuptup.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yup. :( You'll have to wait until next PPC, or if you can make your profile a Pokemon Related one, a PT!PPC will be starting up over in Pokemon Trivia soon after this one is over. n_n

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hmmm wish I knew about this earlier, I would have loved to enter. Anyway, better luck next time. I'm gonna vote then!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I hope I didn't lose any votes because of how ****** the padding looks on non-fixed width XD
    edit I-I didn't know that was an expletive.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah. Voting period is usually two weeks, so more people have time to vote (just in case someone is busy for a week, they still have a chance to vote).

Years
    According to my co-host, you did vote.

Final Tally

Top 5 Supporters

1. Miss Doronjo (9)
    2. moments. (6)
    3. Kylie-chan (5)
    4(tie). Toujours (4)
    4(tie). Alternative (4)
    4(tie). Hybrid Trainer (4)

Top 3 Non-Supporters

1. Gymnotide (18)
    2. THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! (15)
    3. Freedom Fighter N (11)

Congratulations to Miss Doronjo and Gymnotide for winning the Summer 2011 Prettiest Profile Contest!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I knew people weren't too fond of repeating background :3; congratulations to the winners!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes, Gymnotide, you can host the next time if you so wish. :3 It'll be sometime in the fall. Late-October/Early November probs.

Anyways, congrats to the winners. n_n I have already sent out the emblems. I hope you all had fun, and be sure to join the Pokemon Trivia Prettiest Profile Contest that'll be coming... really soon. xD /wants to get it in by the end of the summer derp.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    The two people I voted for won! :D
    Congrats Doronjo / Gymnotide!

Can't believe I even made it to second place... Thanks for second then as well! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back