• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PDC's Trades*Has HGSS Mew!*

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i can offer you my recover quagsire and recover cradily(both ev'd) for your ev'd kingdra and swampert(defencive)

sa

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    i only file trade now, i can't trade throught wifi because all my events are on file. i have doubts about your events since they are not checked in the form of pkmn files.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Lonely
    Caught in Hoenn
    Blizzard
    Surf
    Aeroblast
    Fly
    HP:369
    ATK:235
    DEF:261
    SP.ATK:198
    SP.DEF:334
    SPED:241

No not UT sadly.

Sorry for such a late reply... ^^;

Anyway, you can pick 3 pokemon from my thread. ^_^

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Hey. I am really interested in the Hayleys Mew (I probably don't have anything that's good enough for the HGSS Mew, so that's why i'm asking about the Hayleys one), but I don't really have anything special, neither do I have a thread here. (since I have like nothing to offer)

I don't have too much, but I have a few.. (Norway + Pokémon = FAIL)
    A completely legit shiny Dugtrio caught as a Diglett in FireRed. It is really crappy though, Docile and Sand Veil. But it is a completely random encounter.
    I also have a Japanese Careful Latias (crap nature, but I guess you could make it like REALLY REALLY wally with like Reflect, Light Screen, Recover and something else :P)

I probably don't have anything that you want, but that's OK. I was just wondering if you were interested in the Dugtrio (since you said ANY shinies) or the japanese Latias.

Happy new year!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ev'd Shiny Ninetails(High Want!)

I can give:
    Chikorita (judging from above posts, you want one)
    Plates:
    Dread
    Sky
    Icicle
    Earth
    Splash
    Iron
    Fist
    Mind
    Spooky

I also have lots of tms, and good-natured pokemon, i.e. Jolly Mewtwo

PDC

Years
    No.I want a Distant land Chikorita and no thanks to the plates....hm.....can you IV breed?Got events or Ev'd Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...i have:
    Navel Rock Lugia-Lax,PKRUS

However, i can EV stuff.I could breed you an Elekid/Electabuzz with Ice Punch + Cross Chop (apparently, Fire and Thunderpunch don't breed, yet i got mine with Fire,Ice and Chop).I breed Munchlaxes aswell.I also have a Timid Eevee

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...i have:
    Navel Rock Lugia-Lax,PKRUS

However, i can EV stuff.I could breed you an Elekid/Electabuzz with Ice Punch + Cross Chop (apparently, Fire and Thunderpunch don't breed, yet i got mine with Fire,Ice and Chop).I breed Munchlaxes aswell.I also have a Timid Eevee

Just again. Coz i am especially keen on the Ninetales

Back