• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to see Dawn get the Riolu egg? (Please put your answer in SPOILER tags)
Spoiler:

Um how about this one^^?

Imagine that you were somehow transported to Sinnoh(and yes you were animated^.^)and you met up with Dawn,Ash,and Brock,how would you react?Would you challenge them to a battle,make friends or what?

Imagine that you were somehow transported to Sinnoh(and yes you were animated^.^)and you met up with Dawn,Ash,and Brock,how would you react?Would you challenge them to a battle,make friends or what?

I'd take Dawn and make her travel with me! (:D)

I would take Dawn and make her travel only with me! :D

I would want to become a trainer/coordinator and travel along! ^_^ I wish that could happen.. or at least I wish I could have a dream about it! xD

-I'd battle ash (& win XD) learn stuff from Brock, & me & Dawn could travel together as an awsome female duo! ^^

I will make friends with them and become a good Pokemon trainer.
Picture:
[PokeCommunity.com] ~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:

Hi guys!

I'd definatly be friends with them. They're pretty cool^^

Good answer, Snoopie. Anyway, here's another picture of Dawn/Hikari:
[PokeCommunity.com] ~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

~Rene~ :t025:

Okay how about this one?

What do you think is Dawn's favorite food?

Random much? XP

What do you think is Dawn's favorite food?-Hmm, Some sort of sweet...Ice cream? (with sprinkles ^^)

What would you do if you saw Dawn was cold?

I'd give her a blanket and hot chocolate. ^^ But no wonder she'd be cold.. wearing a miniskirt and all. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back