• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Okay how about this,

Which Shipping with Dawn do you prefer the most?(the manga one of her counts too^^)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Which Shipping with Dawn do you prefer the most?

I firstly liked the Paul x Dawn Shipping, but I'm more towards to Ash x Dawn Shipping right now for no reason... ><

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years

Hm.. I dunno.. I used to be REALLY into shippings and stuff, but not so much anymore. so anything is fine with me. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hmm well Kenny seems to like her so Penguinshipping^^

Emii

Years
    I Love DAwn!!!!!!!! She is so cute, for a 10 year old. I just dont understaqnd why people hate her.....

I like Misty alot.. but I like Dawn better. ^_^ I can't stand May though.. and May's hair is.. ugh. it looks like she shaves the back of her head. Dawn's hair is normal and cute ^_^ I don't see why people hate her, either.. she's really positive and cheerful =)

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years

I think Dawn should end up with Ash since he teaches her a lot and Hikari is really willing to learn from him, but also Satoshi learned form her if you look at his first attempts to compete in Pokemon Contests more seriously. Yeah and I just think they look really cute together. ^^ Go and get him Hikari !!! ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    =3 I could tell by your name^^
    But they do make a cute couple AND they both achieved many,even if Dawn is young^.~

Emii

Years
    Although in one of the episodes in the first season he said it had been a year since he started his journey.. but it doesn't seem like he's aged much, if any.

Years
    -Ikarishipping & Pearlshipping. Ikarishipping is kinda funny if you think about it.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Would you like to see Dawn get the Riolu egg? (Please put your answer in SPOILER tags)

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back