• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Hi i'm mattattack and can i join your club?

anyways i used to like May, BUT Now I LIKE Dawn. Reasons why is shes cute, funny, pretty, and more. Just thinking about her makes me...hard...down their. sorry for that so can i join? please?
    I'm pretty sure you'll be accepted, buddy. have fun.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Hi i'm mattattack and can i join your club?

anyways i used to like May, BUT Now I LIKE Dawn. Reasons why is shes cute, funny, pretty, and more. Just thinking about her makes me...hard...down their. sorry for that so can i join? please?

O_O wowwwww..... um.. thanks for sharing that? XD

anyway, welcome to the club!!

Now what to talk about..? =\

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

O_O wowwwww..... um.. thanks for sharing that? XD

anyway, welcome to the club!!

Now what to talk about..? =\
    Do you guys think Dawn will change into her Platinum outfit when the game comes out?

What sad moment made you feel really bad for Dawn?

I'd have to say, so far, the Hearthome Contest. She was so dissapointed and felt she let Piplup and Pachirisu down. Seeing her all sad and upset made me want to hug her and make her feel better.

Last edited:

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
    Do you guys think Dawn will change into her Platinum outfit when the game comes out?

No, I guess when she leaves Ash and Brock and returns

Her not winning her first contest... I really thought she would win.

Years

-The girls don't get a new outfit unilt they leave & then return. So I've Noticed XD

-when she was upset & thought she couldn't handle pachirisu & let it go. I never thought that would happen :/ but she got it back & they're a pretty awsome duo! :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Yes, but until when she leaves for the next region. She'll most likely wear the Platinum outfit for the return epsiode.

The Hearthome contest was just very sad for Dawn. Dawn should have win that contest.

Even know by now that she's already getting so many ribbons in Japan right now. >.<

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years

Made a little animation of it yesterday, of all days. =D

Isn't the game already out in Japan? Surely she would of changed into her new outfit by now? I would like her to, though. But I really want that coat! Even if the weather is getting colder she should cover her legs. Maybe she will be wearing it in Snowpoint City? It would make sense.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

Isn't the game already out in Japan? Surely she would of changed into her new outfit by now? I would like her to, though. But I really want that coat! Even if the weather is getting colder she should cover her legs. Maybe she will be wearing it in Snowpoint City? It would make sense.
    Very cute animation! <3

And yeah, the girl needs to cover her legs, or shell turn into a cute little popsicle. x3 Or they might just give her some other outfit too.

Emii

Years

AWW!! Adorable!! ^.^ What did you use to make that?

I think she'll wear it for her return episode, like Misty and may did. Or maybe we'll be lucky and she'll wear it in Snowpoint!! =D

I honestly don't know. I didn't have cable until recently, so I couldn't watch very many episodes. XD

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    AWW!! Adorable!! ^.^ What did you use to make that?

I think she'll wear it for her return episode, like Misty and may did. Or maybe we'll be lucky and she'll wear it in Snowpoint!! =D

I honestly don't know. I didn't have cable until recently, so I couldn't watch very many episodes. XD
    xD well thats what DVD boxsets are for!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I should've seen this earlier I wanna join!!! I am a HUGE FAN OF DAWN! And just like u said she is spunky that is what my mom calls me! lol

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Welcome! ^^
    Anyway, so far I haven't heard anyone made a new one. So you can go right ahead of your newer great Topic! :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yay well then what are everybody's thoughts on her newly Mamoswine she is gonna get from her Swinub? Sorry if I ruined a super spoiler for u guys...I think her Mamoswine is way to mean to her and it shouldn't disobey her!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What are everybody's thoughts on her newly Mamoswine she is gonna get from her Swinub?

I never seen those Japenese episodes for a long time.
    But I would say this that hopefully Mamoswine will start to obey Dawn more.

Emii

Years
    What are everybody's thoughts on her newly Mamoswine she is gonna get from her Swinub?

I don't like it right now. Hopefully soon, it'll start to trust her and obey her, though. It probably will eventually, kinda like Ash's Charizard, I guess.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

I don't like it right now. Hopefully soon, it'll start to trust her and obey her, though. It probably will eventually, kinda like Ash's Charizard, I guess.
    I duuno though, it seems like Dawn's Mamoswine isn't gonna obey her like Ash's Charizard did. I think she may have to release it, or trade it to someone who can handle it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back