• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What flower best describes Dawn's personality?

Umm....
    Maybe Red Rose or Purple Lily. >.<

I really don't know so much names of flowers. >.<

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

I would have to say....a tulip. I can't say exactly why, but it just does.

btw, I changed my name from may-is-cute to ~Zero~

Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hmmm...I would definitely have to say the Lilac.

~Dawn

Years

-Most likely something simple but cute that stands out. Like a carnation or a snap dragon

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years

Actually, hibiscus flowers always remind me very much of her. I dunno why, but they always make me feel happy, maybe they just have the same positive aura as Hikari does? ^^

Isn't Dawn's skirt too short?

It sure is short, but it doesn't really seem to bother her ^^ I like the skirt just the way it is, I think it shows that Hikari is very selfconfident and determined...
    She's got her own, unique style! ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I agree with crystal hikari! Oh and I got a great topic for u guys...
    If Dawn had kept her Ambipom as Aipom would she most rather use it for more appeals round or for more battling rounds?
    I would have to say both...

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If Dawn had kept her Ambipom as Aipom would she most rather use it for more appeals round or for more battling rounds?

I'll probably have to agree with Dawn for both.
    I think Aipom would be good for both of them! ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Aipom for appeals and battle rounds?

I think she would use it more for appeals than battles, even though she would use both.

I said both because Aipom can do both wonderful appeals and wonderful battling skills! :D

Lana.

*spin*
    Years

I'll probably have to agree with Dawn for both.
    I think Aipom would be good for both of them! ^^

Agreed. Ash's training of Aipom should reamin to be put to good use, and contest battling is perfect - combining the love of contests and its battling strength.

But it was Dawn working on her appeals that got Aipom really into contests. So I'm sure Aipom/Ambipom will always be suited for both quite well.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Agreed. Ash's training of Aipom should reamin to be put to good use, and contest battling is perfect - combining the love of contests and its battling strength.

But it was Dawn working on her appeals that got Aipom really into contests. So I'm sure Aipom/Ambipom will always be suited for both quite well.

You got that right! So anyways, Dawn's Ambipom...after that Appeal she made the one with the swift, since she didn't make it there..she barely practiced with Ambipom, don't u think?

Years
    So anyways, Dawn's Ambipom...after that Appeal she made the one with the swift, since she didn't make it there..she barely practiced with Ambipom, don't u think?

-I really don't think that Ambipom needs any more practice anyway XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    -I really don't think that Ambipom needs any more practice anyway XD

Actually she used it for the Wallace Cup after that O.O nothing...I think she should at least practice with it more often and let Ambipom experience some great battling appeals and battle skills when it comes to the battling round...

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Sorry about not posting for a while.

A daisy with pink-tipped petals.

I think she might get cold, that's all. *rest of the members rush in to keep her warm*

If you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be?

Baby Pokémon of course. Smoochum <3, Cleffa, Igglybuff. And some male Pokémon, Tyrouge, Nidoran male. Or a really cute Pokémon that hates contests and tries to ruin them? Oh, drama! XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sorry about not posting for a while.

A daisy with pink-tipped petals.

I think she might get cold, that's all. *rest of the members rush in to keep her warm*

If you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be?

Baby Pokémon of course. Smoochum <3, Cleffa, Igglybuff. And some male Pokémon, Tyrouge, Nidoran male. Or a really cute Pokémon that hates contests and tries to ruin them? Oh, drama! XD

Lol, a really CUTE pokemon...would be, um not one that hates contest but likes it like her Ambipom! Hmm...a cute pokemon...I'll have to get back on that. Or she could have a Glameow but Zoey has that AND her mom so that's out of the question...I could totally see her with a Ledian for some reason...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years

Hrrr...
    Jigglypuff? No, no, sorry. Lil_Miss's signature just drew my eye for a second. Ummm...
    Plusle/Minun
    Pichu
    Eevee
    Vulpix

All of them would be great for her, I think ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Hrrr...
    Jigglypuff? No, no, sorry. Lil_Miss's signature just drew my eye for a second. Ummm...
    Plusle/Minun
    Pichu
    Eevee
    Vulpix

All of them would be great for her, I think ^^

Great Ideas! I could definitely see her getting an eevee and I wonder what it would evolve too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back