• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Gah, my laptop is taking longer to be fixed than I thought.. -_-

anyway, I could see Dawn with a Misdreavus or Frosslass! ^^

Ohh, by the way, I made a Dawn snowman!! (It was actually sleet.. that made my hands hurt SO BAD!) XD
    https://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/Iruka-Sakana/?action=view&current=111_0191.jpg

It's not all that great.. but my hands were killing me, so I hurried! ^^; My emo snowman from 2 years ago turned out alot better.. =(
    https://s258.photobucket.com/albums...urrent=l_709c552e3aa050fd9b46e9f30f3210b5.jpg

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lol What'd I miss??
    Sorry I been gone for a bit...anyways it was a little more active while I wasnt gone wasnt it? Lol
    Anyways what did u guys think of red team blue team and Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine episodes?
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE AWESOME!!! :D:D:D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    That is good...I really liked how they made back the old team rocket theme song and making them a bit better! :D

Emii

Years
    *Bump*

I finally got my laptop back~! Woo!

^_^ So yeah, I watched the Shaymin movie, and why is it that in the movies, the legendaries seem to like the girl characters? Well except Jirachi, but yeah. I wish Dawn could keep Shaymin, it's really cute~

Years
    That would've been awsome :/ & she wouldn't need to get a cute grass pokemon anymore. But then, how many people would gripe about her getting it & Ash not?

Emii

Years
    Yeah.. >< I really wish she could have a legendary.. T_T or at least someone could..

But Lucario would be a really good contest pokemon, I agree! ^_^ Plus it's not legendary or anything, so yeah ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lol how'd everyone like the Shaymin movie?? IT WAS AWESOME!!! :D
    I personally don't think people should keep legendaries in the anime bcuz it would make everyone take advantage of it and then the legendaries would not be that special anymore...':D
    Anyways topic:
    If you were a coordinator and u were picked to be a gym leader for a week would you do it and what type would you be?:
    I would say yes, becuase only for a week and I love contests!!! :D I would be a grass type gym leader, cause i like grass types and water types! :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    If you were a coordinator and u were picked to be a gym leader for a week would you do it and what type would you be?:

This should be Dawn-related question, but I say Dawn should try to be a Gym Leader. They type might be Normal or something.

Emii

Years
    Yeah, let's make it about Dawn. ;D

If Dawn was picked to be a gym leader for a week, should she, and what type would she be?

Yes, that would be really cool. ^^ And for type.. hm.. I say normal or water type =D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    okay then!
    I'd have to say she would have to be a water type!! :) I mean her fav. poke is Piplup as u can tell...lol ':D

Years
    Hmm, yeah but Buneary & Ambipom are both normal. I just realized, she allready has 5 pokemon! Any thoughs on her 6th?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Maybe so...what r u guy's guesses on the next episode coming up?
    Dawn's gonna enter the celestic town contest I can't wait to see it! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back