• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yup! lol... but I only know this episode bcuz my bro spoiled it out to me ~_~
    lol ':D
    Anyways...Today is the day the episode!!! :D

axelion80

Darkness Assassin...
    Years
    how lucky you are...
    I can't watch any of the episode coz' there isn't any Diamond Pearl in my place yet
    so I need to find it in DVD
    anyway, how's the episode? which chapter?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well did u guys happen oto watch the contest episode as yet? IT IS SO AMAZING!!! :D:D
    BTW, if I haven't already said so, the Lil_Miss person u know is me. I just got a name change! :P

I guess I'll start the new topic:

There is 2 new episodes that came out...
    Anyways here is the topic: There is an episode coming out that is called the lonely snover. I always had a theory that brock would catch or hatch a baby snover. Do you think Brock wll obtain a baby snover? Or possibly just a regular snover?

And one more topic:

If you had to choose a 6th pokemon for Dawn what would you choose?
    I would have to choose a fire type. Hmm...a fire type for Dawn? A Magby maybe? That she won't evolve? Hmm...I think I would choose Well I have no clue! xD ':D

Last edited:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    If you had to choose a 6th pokemon for Dawn what would you choose? Umm... Hmm.. something cute! Like maybe.. well I already said Shaymin before, but that's asking too much. xD

OMG! On Serebii, it said an upcoming episode in Japan is called "Evolution! This time for Piplup?!" ='( I don't want Piplup to evolve. ='( So I -really- hope it won't evolve. >.<

Years
    -Bellossom is cute. I'm not really sure who would be a great final pokemon for her. There are too many to count! XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you had to choose a 6th pokemon for Dawn what would you choose? Umm... Hmm.. something cute! Like maybe.. well I already said Shaymin before, but that's asking too much. xD

OMG! On Serebii, it said an upcoming episode in Japan is called "Evolution! This time for Piplup?!" ='( I don't want Piplup to evolve. ='( So I -really- hope it won't evolve. >.<

Piplup won't evolve anytime soon, take a look at this movie 12 picture, it has piplup still so piplup is staying.
    Spoiler:

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~
    Sorry its not the best pic but u can see piplup and
    Spoiler:

':D

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Well did u guys happen oto watch the contest episode as yet? IT IS SO AMAZING!!! :D:D
    BTW, if I haven't already said so, the Lil_Miss person u know is me. I just got a name change! :P

I guess I'll start the new topic:

There is 2 new episodes that came out...
    Anyways here is the topic: There is an episode coming out that is called the lonely snover. I always had a theory that brock would catch or hatch a baby snover. Do you think Brock wll obtain a baby snover? Or possibly just a regular snover?

And one more topic:

I would have to choose a fire type. Hmm...a fire type for Dawn? A Magby maybe? That she won't evolve? Hmm...I think I would choose Well I have no clue! xD ':D

Maybe Dawn'll get a Snover? I don't really like Snover but heh, she made me like Bunreary so anythingthing's possible...! God, I'm obsessed with Grass Types. What other types are cute? Hmmm... poison, dark... steel...
    Mawille! ;) I think they're ever so cute!

I know this is unrelated, but wouldn't a kimono suit Dawn...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Maybe Dawn'll get a Snover? I don't really like Snover but heh, she made me like Bunreary so anythingthing's possible...! God, I'm obsessed with Grass Types. What other types are cute? Hmmm... poison, dark... steel...
    Mawille! ;) I think they're ever so cute!

I know this is unrelated, but wouldn't a kimono suit Dawn...

I think Brock will get Snover cuz he's a breeder, and she already has an ice type!! ':D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back