• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Exactly, and so how did you like the episode guys? :D

So what exactly is a good topic we should post? :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh ok well I got one...actually two!! :D :3

If you had the chance to make an ending episode where Dawn leaves, how would u put it like?

And...

If you had the chance to meet Dawn would you be shy, normal, brave, embarrased, etc.?

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    If you had the chance to make an ending episode where Dawn leaves, how would u put it like?

Hmmmm... I want to be quite good, not just her walking off into the sunset. I'm thinking something pretty good. I'd personally like a huge party to send her off. All her friends could turn up, and I can't think of any other edition to the plot... I don't want Team Rocket to gatecrash it. By all mean, they can come along and drink all the wine, but I'd rather they not burst in via Meowth hotair balloon.

If you had the chance to meet Dawn would you be shy, normal, brave, embarrased, etc.?

Star-stuck. *_* Ask her if she likes my fanart, start talking about my Home ec. exam, who does she REALLY like, and ask if she has any spare outfits, because we can match! And I'd ive her a longer (but pretty) skirt, so she could escape from all the weird boys ;)

I'd talk too much. :S I'd scare the poor girl off.

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years

sorry guys, but I want to answer this question and sorry if I haven't been around. Ok to tell you the truth I be shy then ask to go out with her get married, make love, and have a family

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

sorry guys, but I want to answer this question and sorry if I haven't been around. Ok to tell you the truth I be shy then ask to go out with her get married, make love, and have a family

kind of shy and normal at the same time.

sorry for my being awayness. stress sucks.

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
    actually this is my original name you guys never put me down because well I was never on that much.

(Also if anyone here is an artist can they draw a "love" picture with dawn p.m. me if your interested)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

I would be very shy at first, but later on Dawn and I would be friends. :D

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    Can I join this group? Dawn is one of my top three favorite characters in Pokemon and is one of the reasons I got back into the show.

Topic: Does Dawn need better rivals?

Yeah, she does need a Paul type of rival that would push her to try to beat him/her. Not all trainers believe in friendship and Paul throws away Pokemon that are weak (ie Chimchar). Likewise, a rival coordinator would abandon weak pokemon and only use strong ones. It would be interesting in how Dawn would react to such a trainer.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am sorry all but I am leaving the Dawn fanclub.

Sorry once again, and I'll see you guys sometime.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    At least Morning Bliss was nice enough to post and and say she was leaving than just vanish... :S

Can I join this group? Dawn is one of my top three favorite characters in Pokemon and is one of the reasons I got back into the show.

Topic: Does Dawn need better rivals?

Yeah, she does need a Paul type of rival that would push her to try to beat him/her. Not all trainers believe in friendship and Paul throws away Pokemon that are weak (ie Chimchar). Likewise, a rival coordinator would abandon weak pokemon and only use strong ones. It would be interesting in how Dawn would react to such a trainer.

No, a tough co-ordinator would keep cute Pokémon and throw out the ugly ones. :p Hey, it's show business. It's not like I hate Kenny and Zoey, but they are pathetic rivals, but they seem more best friends than rivals. Rivals are moreso supposed to get under your skins and strive you to move forward, right?
    I'd like her to have an older rival, for some reason. And a girl, naturally. >D Yeah, more ebil girls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back