• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
Years
  • This generation wont end that fast. When the new pokemon rpg games come out in japan that will mark the end of the Sinnoh saga. Just to make that clear...im off.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    This generation wont end that fast. When the new pokemon rpg games come out in japan that will mark the end of the Sinnoh saga. Just to make that clear...im off.

Well you never know...

Anyways, Dawn is going to the grand festival ? Awesome!

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
  • i like dawn and want to join the club also i think dawn will go to the grand festival but i havant seen pokemon lately cuz i did have foxtel but it go cancelled so i cant watch pokemon anymore

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
  • Omg! I'm so looking forward to that ^^ Does anyone know when the episode will be aired in Japan? I just can't wait to see it !! ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well guys, the Piplup evolution episode is coming up,
    Spoiler:

So

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back