• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Pearl! A Hikari Fan Club ~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, May-is-cute. Here's another picture of Hikari:

~Rene~ :t025:

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    thanks for the welcome.

topic:

If you saw Dawn (Hikari) walking towards you, and she got into some kind of trouble, whats your course of action?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If you saw Dawn (Hikari) walking towards you, and she got into some kind of trouble, whats your course of action?

I'd rush forward, and try to help her get out of whatever trouble she may be in!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will go there and help her.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Can I join Please.If You Need A reason Here It Is:
    Dawn Is my fav character,she has a great style,she's pretty smart,i luv her pokemon,her mom,her moms pokemon,her rivals,sinnoh.

Ninja TK

Yes, I'm a Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Hello, it's TK. May I please join the Dawn/Hikari club? I really think she is awesome. Especially her Piplup :P

~TK

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Welcome everyone! ^__^ And of course everyone may join~

Nice fanart May-is-cute~ ^^

I shall ask her what's wrong/happened and I shall do my best to help her.

Ninja TK

Yes, I'm a Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I would first, freak out and say "OMG! It's Dawn!!!" then, after I calmed down, I would ask what I could do to help.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

For those who wanna be perfect on camera, ;D

X3 ~glomps Dawn, then gets bonked on teh head for messing her hair up~

if Dawn was in trouble, knowing the kind of guy i am (proctective and sometimes combative like InuYasha) i'd kick the crap out of someone from causing the trouble then ask questions. ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, new members. And nice Hikari picture, Alex. I got a new topic: What will Dawn do if their Pokemons are in trouble?

Back