• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
Alright people, I have news from bulbagarden. There's a thread called, "Favorite Shipping" and it has a voting poll. Pokeshipping and Pearlshpping are tie, and Advanceshipping has one vote in the lead. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could cast your votes on the poll for Pearlshipping 'cause Pearlshipping's been in the lead for the longest time, and now it's slowly slipping behind. Vote now! (Or I'll hunt you down until you do) Lotsa love,
~foxkrystal
Did anyone listen to my post? If y'all like Pearlshipping so much, then please vote for it on bulbagarden. Advanceshipping's in the lead, and I would like you guys to be happy for supporting it, and I think you should at least vote for it as your favorite shipping (if it is). I'm happy for Advanceshipping because it's crawling out of its shell for once. The only one that needs to come back to just at least get over waiting should be Pokeshipping. I'm not saying I'm going against Pearlshipping, it's that I would like all of the shippings with Ash should have a happy ending for once don't ya think?

Last edited:

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
Years
Ooh can I join?
Although in Australia the episodes are a bit behind everyone else and the movies are never released in Australia, I have seen some crystal clear evidence of PearlShipping!

I think the cutest moment so far was in the episode "The Champ Twins" when Dawn and Ash forgave each other for Turtwig and Piplup fighting. They both said sorry and forgave each other and had a long look into each other's eyes. It was beautiful!

P.S: Later I'll try make a banner about PearlShipping. Although I'm not that good yet I'll give it a go.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
YAY Welcome!!!
Ohh. I can't wait to see the banner!!!
(I'm really bad, I just started, and I try aways with stuff. XD)

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
Not much to think of, but I rather post some good songs when the sinnoh series goes on a little. I know a song that I written in case Pearlshipping is not going to be true. But I won't post it cause I don't know if that's going to happen or not. It could be at current 50% possibility so far. The score might drop, or the score might increase, but that depends on the writer's and that isn' my job. *I wanna be an animated story writer when I grow up ^-^*

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
Years
Ok the banner is complete!
281yccw.jpg

What do you think?
P.S: If you like it I'll be sure to make some more!
P.P.S: Sorry it's kinda big. =3

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
Years
Ok made another copy with Pearlshipping on it you can shoose which one.
p2iqq.jpg

There will definitely be more banners coming from me in the not so distant future. \o/

Can I start a topic?
Do you think that Ash and Dawn's Pokemon will have a crush on each other and that might trigger Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Welcome new comer!!!! I love it when we get new people. XD
Do you think that Ash and Dawn's Pokemon will have a crush on each other and that might trigger Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other?
No, I don't think they do. I think that Pikachu and Piplup are good friends, and that makes Ash and Dawn's friendship stronger, but I believe there is no crush. But they may plan an epic get their masters together plan XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back