• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    Do you think Ash or Dawn will be included in the next Pokemon game after Platinum?

No, sadly, I don't think so, since Hikari is already featured in the Diamond/Pearl games AND in Platinum... So she's in two games already, just like May. I don't see big chances for her there. And Satoshi... yeah, he was only in the Red/Blue/Yellow games (not even in FireRed/LeafGreen) so... I don't count on him either

~Hikari x Satoshi

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    Wow, since the last time I was here, there were about 46 people saying that Satoshi and Hikari make a good couple. Now there are 50 people saying that Satoshi and Hikari make a good couple and man am I proud of it XD.

Do you think Ash or Dawn will be included in the next Pokemon game after Platinum?
    i did answer this question before but there's this one thing. . . Could a supporting hint of Satoshi and Hikari staying together be that song that Pokemon Japan never did before? High Touch? Anyone read the lyrics? Gawd > <
    I joined blingee not long ago, and I made some good ones for Satoshi and Hikari. Here they are:
    https://blingee.com/blingee/view/79349895-High-Touch?owner=fanfictor26&offset=4
    https://blingee.com/blingee/view/79354868-SatoHika-Rose-Pedals?owner=fanfictor26&offset=2

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have a topic:

If you were in Ash/Dawn's place, what would you say to Ash/Dawn to admit your love?

I would go to a party with her, pretend I got drunk with Coke, and try flirting.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    Yo, I want to join this. I like, have a fictional crush on dawn. I also support the pearlshipping, its the best. I have pictures of pearlshipping in my Dawn/Hikari and Friends album.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yo, I want to join this. I like, have a fictional crush on dawn. I also support the pearlshipping, its the best. I have pictures of pearlshipping in my Dawn/Hikari and Friends album.

Really? All I see in there is a bunch of Pedophile friendly pics of Dawn.

Foxkrystal, you do very finely on your arts. Good Job.

I also have a pic in my album but I'm not sure if it Pearlshipper friendly or offensive.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    You know... bullcrap...

Really? All I see in there is a bunch of Pedophile friendly pics of Dawn.

Dude, I happen to like Dawn... I ain't being no pedophile... Those pictures are basically for perverts with no intention to be watching pokemon... Very useful these days...

Anyway, moving on... Dawn is basically the only character that I think is sweet, kind, loving, caring, and innocent. Thats my type of girl.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dude... express yourself at the Dawn Fanclub, we don't want to hear YOUR crush here.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    Dude... express yourself at the Dawn Fanclub, we don't want to hear YOUR crush here.
    Well, I'm wondering if that guy voted that Satoshi and Hikari make a great couple that was talking only about Hikari. Maybe he'll say something about Pearlshipping so don't ask him to leave just yet. You never know ^-^

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sorry fox, I don't think he'll be back for a while. PM if you want details but I can't say in public.

(... Oh God, why the hell do I feel like I just sounded like Slippy?)

Also, here's another pic I made. However, I am not sure at all if it will offend or chuckle you all. If you are hardcore Pearlshipping, don't open the spoiler.
    You have been warned

Spoiler:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Hmm interesting...great job with the two pics Foxy^^. AdvancedK: Thanks for the warning for the pic..
    Topic: Tell your "the best" pearlshipping moment(any) or which moment you want to happen in future.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Tell your "the best" pearlshipping moment(any) or which moment you want to happen in future

In the future... erm... this is tough, I know I had something in my head...

Misty gets jealous of Dawn?

Kenny makes a murder attempt on Ash?

Ash and Dawn accidentally kiss?

...Yeah, the last one. :3

Years
    Tell your "the best" pearlshipping moment(any) or which moment you want to happen in future

-Maybe where Ash & Dawn have a day to themselves...or an oh-so-accidental kiss ^^

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh the Accidental Kiss is so Popular XD.

Anyway, another sucky hail of images time:

I edited that

If you two keep staring at each other, the BoogyBrock will get you
    I edited that as well...

... I did NOT edit that.

Seriously, I think the writers actually want me to turn Ash into a pig. The last one was a plain give-away

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back