• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :O I don't think anything will. I mean, thats something a shipper dosen't want to think about. But they seem closer than the others so, I don't really think so.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    i to think that nothing will "destroy" this shipping. Come to think of it, Hikari has never shown any interest in men, unlike Misty and May(which was pretty early). They are mostly done with Sinnoh, but still no interest in others, so higher chance for pearlshipping definitely.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Well they look pretty close and pretty good, and they certainly have been doing more stuff together than any of the previous female characters.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    Hey guys, to burst some bubbles of WTHness, I heard from DP113 on serebii's and bulbagarden's pearlshipping forums that Satoshi and Hikari saw luvdisc together in a submarine. The information of luvdisc in the sinnoh region say that when two people encounter one, they will be blessed with eternal love. Wow, that's a hint that should be posted on bulbapedia. Bulbapedia these days are going by the USA's version of Pokemon, so they don't really post hints until the US release of that episode.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    i to think that nothing will "destroy" this shipping. Come to think of it, Hikari has never shown any interest in men, unlike Misty and May(which was pretty early). They are mostly done with Sinnoh, but still no interest in others, so higher chance for pearlshipping definitely.

Well they look pretty close and pretty good, and they certainly have been doing more stuff together than any of the previous female characters.

Very true and not to mention May has a more going with drew then Ash. May also takes more notice to drew then Ash. Hikari and Ash seem to click more from the way they interact to there personalities. Hikari always seems to draw strength and inspiration from Ash. There whole relationship seems to have a different feel then the others. Misty was always fighting with Ash like brother and sister. May was always complaining and was a bit self centered. Hikari is more down to earth and human for she makes mistakes and she losses heart but still keep optimistic. She does start to get down but she always find suport from thoghs around her and forges ahead. That's why I like her she sweet and cheerful and is like Ash in the way she always ready to go.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I do think Ash and Dawn have higher odds since Ash doesn't get any contact with any other girls, except for Dawn. And Dawn hates Paul and Kenny, so Ash is basically her best option.

Thats how it is^^

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    Lol you guys think Dawn and Ash have a chance together? lol tbh this is a bad shipping...Dawn is like 10 and Ash has to be 16 by now and do not say they do not age in the show, that makes it even worse because you want two 10 year olds to hook up and if they do not age shippings won't happen.....And the fact that Ash battles better when Dawn cheers, he also did when Misty would cheer. Imo Ash is gay he has never shown intrest in women period so

Years
    Lol you guys think Dawn and Ash have a chance together? lol tbh this is a bad shipping...Dawn is like 10 and Ash has to be 16 by now and do not say they do not age in the show, that makes it even worse because you want two 10 year olds to hook up and if they do not age shippings won't happen.....And the fact that Ash battles better when Dawn cheers, he also did when Misty would cheer. Imo Ash is gay he has never shown intrest in women period so

Uh, ok. There is no need at all to bash this thread. If you don't like the shipping don't post. & As for Ash being gay, there has been no proof of that. Next time think before you post.

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    Uh, ok. There is no need at all to bash this thread. If you don't like the shipping don't post. & As for Ash being gay, there has been no proof of that. Next time think before you post.

Oh so you can post that everything like it is perfect and can not respect others opinion...oh and think before YOU post next time...There is no proof to Ash being straight either...So I repeat think next time

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Oh so you can post that everything like it is perfect and can not respect others opinion...oh and think before YOU post next time...There is no proof to Ash being straight either...So I repeat think next time

There is definite signs of Ash being heterosexual. You remember in the first season in "The School of Hard Knocks"? He liked Giselle and it is quite obvious. So your statement is invalid thus you lose. Bye bye.

I wouldn't mind joining this group btw =]

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I wouldn't mind joining this group btw =]

Welcome^^ the leader here isnt much on so it could take some time, when you will be added.

Yuki: Oh so you can post that everything like it is perfect and can not respect others opinion...oh and think before YOU post next time...There is no proof to Ash being straight either...So I repeat think next time

Calm down Yuki, argue somewhere else, not here.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    OMG, bashers already? There are rules on pokecommunity that include, No Bashing Posts. You could get a warning from this site so heed my word.
    I heard that the latest episode that was released in the USA was real good. From serebii forums, Satoshi and Hikari's interactions and their connections with legendary pokemon are very important to that episode, I suggest you guys watch and tell me what you think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back