• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well then let's discuss the possibilities of how this kiss might come :3.

For the most part, it could be an accidental one. Or some random romantic moment might come in Sunnyshore city with a sunset. Why do you think it was called "SUNNY"shore :O.

One of two. Accidental most likely.

Years
    Why was this on the 2nd page?! >_<
    Yeah, if a kiss happens it will be accidental more than anything. even then there will be uproar from somebody about it :/

Years
    What would Ash and Dawn do to celebrate New Years?

-Have a nice dinner & walk around for a bit & then watch the coutdown & maybe share a kiss under the fireworks :3

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I think that's a good guess, Ambellina. They would most likely be pressured to kiss and saying "It would be bad luck not to kiss the person sitting next to you"). And of course, Ash and Dawn would be sitting together.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    I can't wait for February, DP113 is probably gonna be a very awesome episode to look forward to, I'm thinking Hunter j will return and a manaphy/ditto legendary pokemon Phione, is to be in the episode so that's why I'm a little excited.

foxkrystal

Years
    Ok. . . five days without a post, this is so ulike you people > <. I can't think of a topic except the questions from my finals for the first semester of my sophomore year. If you haven't seen DP111 preview, then I suggest y'all see it, it seems to be a good episode and Riley's in another episode XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, I dunno, let's see if this topic works.

Do you think any advancement of Pikachu's part in Lagomorphshipping will help in the development of Pearlshipping?

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Im really sorry for not posting the last days, was busy with school and stuff. Gomen, gomen^^"

Do you think any advancement of Pikachu's part in Lagomorphshipping will help in the development of Pearlshipping?

In my opinion: Definitely not. We dont even know for sure which gender pikachu is.

Years

-Hmm, it could be possible, but I'm not sure. I think Dawn & Ash don't need any extra boost to get their relationship going

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    May I join?

Na, I really don't think so but it may may help. I always saw Bunneary crush as just a running gagand not much will ever go far were with it. It does not help that I'm not a fan of the shiping.

It just how Ash and Dawn would react to the relationship.

Well seeing as Ash always reacts with the same the same level of cluelessness every time his pokemon fall in love I'd say it would be up to Dawn. In fact Ash has been traveling a long time and is much more exspereinced now. It is about time he wised up about the girls and love.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Of course you can join here Roconza, welcome^^.

Satoshi/Ash acts almost like Sakurai from Da Capo II when it comes to girls.
    It almost seems like a course....

foxkrystal

Years
    I'm back, well everything's still as friendly as usual with Satoshi and Hikari, the only thing right now that both serebii's and bulbagarden's pearlshipper's are looking forward to is DP112 which is airing this Thursday. I have lots of blingees (about 22) that are going to be placed here soon. I'm going to wait until DP112 airs.
    Do you Satoshi and Hikari's friendship will change when they seperate or towards the end of the series?
    I don't think their friendship's gonna change. Probably the only thing that'll make them remember each other are their traded pokemon, and their smiles like what they said in the song, "High Touch"

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Do you Satoshi and Hikari's friendship will change when they seperate or towards the end of the series?

I think it'll strengthen, but it may cause Dawn to stay with Ash a little longer. Maybe after Sinnoh, they'll do a side series before the next region.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    It is a great posibillity, that they will make a side series, like it was with Battle frontier.
    Finally the subbed 11th pokemon movie!!

Last edited:

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    "High Touch" is like the theme song to pealshipping it's so cute -^^ -

Do you Satoshi and Hikari's friendship will change when they separate or towards the end of the series?

I can't answer I don't want to think about it ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back