• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
Years
  • Ok then i will give a new topic if nobody has one:
    If you could go into the pokemon world would you try to bring Ash and Dawn together if so how?

Years
  • If you could go into the pokemon world would you try to bring Ash and Dawn together if so how?
    -Good question! ^^;; hmm, I'm not sure seeing as I've plotted a Team Rocket-like senario in my head but it failed epically XD

So I might just go & fake flirt with Ash to get Dawn jeallous & show her true feelings or something like that

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • Yah, we've like haven't been here since Wednesday. . .
    Well, someone did an amazing edit on Satoshi kissing Hikari in movie 11 I can tell you that (don't get excited, it was fake). DP105 had some interesting closeness between Satoshi and Hikari physically (like they're right next to each other, please don't get the wrong idea). only 12 more days until Japan's release of movie 11 and everyone's excited about it. I'm happy about one part of the lyrics of High Touch that caught my eye.
    smiling this much is so heartwarming.
    aww. . . whenever Satoshi sees Hikari smile, it warms his heart as when Hikari sees Satoshi smile, it warms her heart as well. . . *clinches stomach and hugs self*

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Same. I wonder what the 11th movie'll be like as I skipped the 10th cuz I was on holidays. Was the 10th good?

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Do you think Ash or Dawn will be included in the next Pokemon game after Platinum?
    In the game? No, at least for Ash. Pokemon games and Anime have very little ties. For Dawn maybe, but i think she will be replaced with another female character as in each new generation.

Same. I wonder what the 11th movie'll be like as I skipped the 10th cuz I was on holidays. Was the 10th good?

Sure it was good^^. The only thing that wasnt good, it was dubbed...I just like the subbed version better, because it has the original voices.
    The 11th movie: The 10, 11 and the 12th movie are connected, so its better if you watch the 10th first^^. Things are tensing up into the 12th movie.

Last edited:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • I always supported Pearlshipping. Dawn is just way too cute.
    *salutes*

Out of all my duties.
    ( I think I relly didnt do any. NOOO!)

Count me in.

Hi welcome to the club^^. have fun here and chat some about pearlshippy stuff. You will be added as soon as our "leader" shows up.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Gawd, I almost forget PC even had a club section. I am surprised I am still on the members list XD.

If you could go into the pokemon world would you try to bring Ash and Dawn together if so how?

I would try to bring them together by... well I don't know. That would be complicated. I could try teasing with a lot of my girlfriends or maybe making them very excited somehow. It depends on what my role would become.

Also, I found this really weird image on Google. Well, actually I made it but don't tell anybody.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you think Ash or Dawn will be included in the next Pokemon game after Platinum?

-Well, Ash has never been in an actual pokemon game...I'm not sure about the way this is written ^^;; I'd love to see Dawn hang around another season of the show, but we all know how well that might go over :/

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • If you could go into the pokemon world would you try to bring Ash and Dawn together if so how?

Book them a theme park for the evening then a dinner for them in a fancy place :P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will try and let them to sit somewhere and talk to each other.

Do you think Ash or Dawn will be included in the next Pokemon game after Platinum?
    Yes, I think most likely Dawn will be inculded in the next game. Maybe Ash will be replaced by a new character.

~Rene~ :t025:

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
  • Hi!
    I would love to join this thread! I'm in love with Ash and adore Dawn, so what better thing is there than Pearlshipping?

Hehe, some pics of those absolutely amazing trainers:

~Hikari x Satoshi

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years

Well... I'd ask them both to dinner wivout the ova knowing then not showing up so that they're alone :P

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Hi!
    I would love to join this thread! I'm in love with Ash and adore Dawn, so what better thing is there than Pearlshipping?

HikarixSatoshi: Hi and welcome to the club SatoHika^^(hope i can call you so, because its shorter^^"). Anyway have fun here and talk anything about pearlshipping.

Shinygoldash: Nice one with the dinner^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back