• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    i feal freaked out badly now XD, jolty dolls?, !!!NEVER!!! XD, no, i am 11, but i want to be 12 XD, omg... i feel really weird when people call me cute O_o; XD, who want's me to post a pic of flareon? XD, and i've got an awesome one of me with flashy lights! XD, well, red one XD, i had kerrang on at that moment, s, ya know, its a really kewl photo, its maybe my best one, i like cool, not cute, well in that one XD

OH YA!!!, i forgot, *kills Dakota*, now i feel... cool XD, ill edit with da flahy light thingy one XD
    Hahaahahaha! Everyone says that Jolty is cute! XD
    No! he's not! He's sickeningly ugly! Muhahahahahhaha! *is being evil for the day* XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    >w< Sorry Jolteon...but...you just look sooo cute! Wahhhh...I'm sure other people will comment like that as well. xD Cause it's true.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    XD, anyway, atleast being called cute is WAAAAY better than being called g** XD, but Zappy, when ya gonna post more of your pics?

I think I've already posted a lot. I think three in all...or maybe there are more photos earlier in this thread, you have to look for it. I'll probably post up photos next weekend after I go to the Pokemon event in Seattle! XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Good idea, but i don't think my mum will let me because of school XD, but when i get chance during the holidays, i will XD.

Cool zappy, i've never been to an event like that before except when a lil one cae here XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    What the heck! Zapchu, Where do you find those events?? they must be awesome!!! I've never been there though but it would b my dream o.o'
    Anyway I have seen ur last pic! FFS U LOOKED AWESOME!!! @_@ Nice dress btw XD
    Also I have seen ur other cosplay pic in ur website when you're dressing like Haruka... @_@ No comment on it, Its toooooooo AWESOME!! XD

I guess i'll become a Zapchu fan now o.o

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    my new turntables, been ripping some "SIC" tunes on these babies

mvtm

Years
    Hey Joltz nice pics,as predicted.

God 1337 turntables!!, how much they cost?. Just to have an idea how much costs those stuff these days.

heh, CKY i was watching some of your photos lol in some you appear with green eyes and in other with blue eyes. nice camera...

Anyways that makes me think why everyone like skip me when i post something lolz

Time for a new pic....

This one is on a party wuth some friends i am the one in red.

mvtm

Years
    Its in a friend's 15th year party.At a nice club with artist & concerts.

BTW guys do yuo think the pics is kinda small? i can upload it bigger if you like i think it will seen better.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Jolty what pic is that..You look sad.And you look good Mvtm considering I could'nt see ur previous pics!
    Hey GUys HEre are 2 of my latest pics.Taken yesterday

Like em'..He.He!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    mvtm nice photos, you look cool! And Cool Cracker, that is a funny photo. ^_^ Uhm anyways, here are some old photos, one of Pikachu at the golden gate, and the other is of the event last year in San Deigo. :) Pichu~!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back