• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    awws! The return of the eevee boy! Ur so cute Jolty XD just like a little eevee *hugs*

Years
    Merrr...o.o;

^Stupid me...With Guitar. Looking...Stupid. Whoo-hoo.

^I hate this one. I dunno why.

*Yawns.* I stayed up all night with meh friend...Me n' her drew stuff on paint. Then, I got, like, three hours of sleep. XD Wow.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Nice Photos Camp KIlll....Whos that in your sig.Your GF.She looks pretty!!!!
    OMG Jolty you are young.Blimey!!!!In the first photo you look like a 9 yr old...
    Nice in the 2nd photo.And search for JA to tell her you are a boy!!!He..Hee!
    Eliana you can post more pics of ya..I think you are shy!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Cause 96 QUITE BITTER BEINGS like to STACK the BODIES HIGH!!

Meh...CKY...their one good hit...

But anyway, your pics all are the same...the whole

*I turn my head and look stoned*

look...hmm...I LOVE IT! BOO ya!

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Wow. Camp Kill Yourself made the same face in all the pictures. That leads me to think one thing....CKY is a robot. A robot made to carry kinky pictures of Eliza in his sig and have a long name >.< :P

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Lol, that freaky XD

CKY why are all the photos in the dark?? Are you something like an owl or night creature? XD

Offtopic: If you're wondering if I shouldn't be at school at this time (9:19) the answer is I didn't go to school today 'cos I couldn't move my neck properly and it's all sttrange XD

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    dame...hope ur neck gets better Taki. i know how much it hurts wen ur necks buggered. i got hit in the neck at one of my old jobs on a construction site with a peice of 4x2 (a chunk of wood for those that dont know :) )

i couldnt move my head/neck for over a week and a half...had a VERY impressive bruse to go with it too, it went a strange greeny purple/black colour after about 20 mins. i wish i had some photos of it cos it look pretty freaky (as ive got pretty pale skin, being originally from england)

hope u get better

Jaws...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Jolteon!!! looks kind of young! But cute. XD And Camp...nice photos, I guess not smiling is okay and gives the photo the mood?

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    lol yeah im fine now...happened about 2 years ago...back then it bloody hurt :)

On Topic: Jolteon you look pretty young...but hey...we were all there once :) young and cute...but in my case it was only one of those two...take a guess at which one :)

Jolty-kun

Years
    i feal freaked out badly now XD, jolty dolls?, !!!NEVER!!! XD, no, i am 11, but i want to be 12 XD, omg... i feel really weird when people call me cute O_o; XD, who want's me to post a pic of flareon? XD, and i've got an awesome one of me with flashy lights! XD, well, red one XD, i had kerrang on at that moment, s, ya know, its a really kewl photo, its maybe my best one, i like cool, not cute, well in that one XD

OH YA!!!, i forgot, *kills Dakota*, now i feel... cool XD, ill edit with da flahy light thingy one XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back