• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Camwhore -- Nice Name.BTW Looking a bit stupid here Greg and what are the blue spots on you!
    The file name is a joke. ~_~ I get called a camwhore because I'll occasionally take 20 pictures at once and post them in my journal. =p
    Jkaiser you look cool and weird at the same time! (as usual) xD
    Uh, thanks? XD
    What? JKaizer looks Sexay! lol
    o.o;; *looks at banner/ava and blinks*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    The file name is a joke. ~_~ I get called a camwhore because I'll occasionally take 20 pictures at once and post them in my journal. =p Uh, thanks? XDo.o;; *looks at banner/ava and blinks*
    *snickers* You should meet my mother. She got snap-happy WITH MY DIGITAL CAMERA, with MY MEMORY CARD, and took nearly 40 photos of one thing. Oh, well, I'm making her pay for the next one if she doesn't want me to delete them [which is true]. :P
    Um, apart from the fact it looks like a shower cap of netting on your head - o.O - it's one cool picture.

aRedMoon

Years
    Alex: XD; Matty is <3

DP: Lol, mine's a webcam so it goes directly onto the computer. But I'd kill my mother if she decided to take picture after picture with my digital camera [if I had one] xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    It was my birthday present. I'd kill mine but I need her to give me pocket money [she's softer than my dad in that sense], cook dinner, and clean up my mess when I'm too lazy. Oh, well, she's replacing the batteries and the memory card, so *snickers* When she pays about 60 dollars AUS, batteries included [darn memory cards are so expensive], she'll learn her lesson.

My Dad lectured her too. ^_^

aRedMoon

Years
    XD Lecturing your mom... sounds like fun!

Oh, and the thing on my head is my bandana. Got it as a b-day gift. =p

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Gosh... I need new clothes, oh well. I was going to post new pics, but I lost them, ill post them later.

aRedMoon

Years
    I think I posted this one already... eh...

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Pogiforce you look like the classic nice guy! You're cool! =) And hey! Is that your back garden with that swimming pool!?!? I envy ya o.o' I was thinking of putting one in my house in italy too xD

Anyway I'll post new pictures soon.... as soon as I feel like taking any xP

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    bleh here i am.... since i did not feel like taking a picture I'll post an old one, still taken from the tournament in Germany.... Enjoy =) (there is not much to enjoy anyway xD)

NINGI VS DRAGONSF!!! WHO WILL WALK AWAY? xD

Last edited:

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    me

This is me in shock because of cold salt water and it going in my mouth lol hope it show up never mind to big

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    hmmi wanted to post a pic , but it isnt of me its from my Dog Zara. Shes a 4 year old Bull Terrier but , i just post this because its so funny. some people they say she looks like a rat . but i wuv her .

Zara

WARNING: I am not responsible of several issues and factors that may cause on the viewer the usage of this picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back