• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Not to be picky or anything, but.. there were several mistakes in the topic title that need to be corrected, if possible. o.o

And I might post up a picture later! ^_^; I just got some developed from the Pok?mon convention. One that turned out good was of me and Tracey, the main lady cosplayed as Haruka/May. I think I was the only person who got my picture with her too. O_o (And you'll probably figure out why after you see her expression in the picture, lol. She was the most hyper older lady I had ever met!)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey all i see really cool pics so far ! XD don't feel bad Anna i rarely smile for cameras either I belive that they hate me XD but i will get a pic posted soon tho :)

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Punkie90 was really cute! XD
    You too, Fallen Angel.
    I can't show my pic.
    It was too cute...>_<

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Nice pics Punkie90, and Fallen_Angel!

Lots of discussion around whether or not to put pics up. To be honest it's your own choice. If people wish to put their pic up, why should we stop them. Also if peeps don't want to put there pic up then it's not like ur pressurised to do so.

I think its cool to see the people behind the names. It's like finally meeting a friend. I'll retrieve my pic of the members gallery on another site for you soon. :)

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Haruka & Ashley03 said:
    This is not a good idea. A bad person can track you down and try to kidnap you... It's not such a very good idea
    ---
    i'll agree but if someone does it's putting theirself in danger!!!!!

ciao,ashley03

Gimmi 5 reasons how... Exactly, there are millions of people on earth. The chances of people finding you is about 0.00000...00001. What you didn't notice is that no one is giving out there full name, address, phone number, so before you post get your stupid facts straight.

Plus do I looks like someone who can get kidnaped just like that lol >=D.

Last edited:

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • Here's mine, i'm not really the only one in there, i'll point out where I am! I'm the one in the left, close to the person in the middle who's wearing in black, i'm the person that's in the shirt. I don't really know why it gotten smaller when I received it. Although that's the preview of me.

Years
  • Spike Razzor said:
    Gimmi 5 reasons how... Exactly, there are millions of people on earth. The chances of people finding you is about 0.00000...00001. What you didn't notice is that no one is giving out there full name, address, phone number, so before you post get your stupid facts straight.

That photo was taken 14 years ago...lol

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Spike Razzor said:

Woah, you got freekin twistees, that looks so phat! I wish my hair was long enough, i'd get Corn Rows...

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I know. i had long hair then i anted corn rows, then I cut my hair! Then I went to the Bahamas and wished that I never cut my hair because they do cornrows there!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Spike Razzor said:
    Im really tall, I told this guy I was 17 and that my B-day is only 2 months away. So I got into a party ment for 18+ (no its wasn't a strip club it was just for older people).

I'm like the opposite of Tall.. everyone knows me as the Short ( well just kinds short if you think 5'5 is short ) Spanish/Portuguese Kid.. lol

I'm Preppy too . I wish i could show you guys my picture! *Stupid Camera*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well I'm getting a new Camera tomorrow so I can show you my pick!

Pass that Dutch baby Pass that Dutch, Pass that dutch baby pass that dutch

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • I look ugly on this one, 'cause I took this photo when I was going to Washington State
    me.jpg

I'll get a better photo next time.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • OMG, What should i wear for my picture?

Theres my Tan Shirt... my Blue shirt, My Tan Tigers Jersey, White Monarchs Jersey from Lacrosse, ... lol I want to impress you guys, i have a closet filled with clothes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back