• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Here's one from mah birthday..but i look terrible XD *hides* (im the only blond XD)

Well, i was a bit drunk ^^;

Here was mah other (slightly better and slighty more sober) one XD https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=455121&postcount=1771

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • DF dadragonz said:
    Here's one from mah birthday..but i look terrible XD *hides* (im the only blond XD)

Well, i was a bit drunk ^^;

You do look a bit...dazed...hmm, but you still had a good time I assume, with all the cool people with ya.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD unfortunately its the only photo i have at the moment ^^; i look terrible -.- *Shoots photo* XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    lol its completely like that on my course -a blond in a sea of black hair! since most ppl are from china/thailand/greece *uggles*

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Ahh!!!!11111oneoneoneone

I have a pic! Believe it or not....and it's a SENIOR picture so it's not one of my in my casualness...I'm POSING! BOO ya!
    OMG YOU DID IT! I told you you would look hot if you got your hair cut and you actually did it! *dances* that is so cool XD, And you are hot D XD.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • DF, you look awesome. xD And..your hair color stands out...yellow~

People...FEAR TEAM MAGMA!!! >_>; And...Haruka~! Uhm...I can't seem to get the bandana correctly on...oh well. Close enough, yet something looks weird...

Last edited:

Soph

Years
  • That is not a very scary pose, zap. XD, it looks more like a team magma member that just got their butt kicked and is crying over it or sulking XD. Im not scared, sorry XD.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I'm posting my pics again...why you ask? WHY NOT?? Just because they're 5 thousand pages back...

Eliana, you are quite pretty...and you've got some freaky straight hair...

*oooh shiny*

*Goes back a few pages* Well I went back to page 94. XD

Well D I'm going to ask you a question.
    How many girls says yes when you ask them out? XD

D you look different then your old pics. I mean totally different. XD

Soph

Years
  • You know andy you are like the only person other than me who has SEEN D's old pics and only because I showed you them XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Wow!!Some awesome pics are here!@
    Dakota you've posed brilliantly!!!And you look really good!---Dream Date of Many Girls!
    Heee,,,Hee!1
    Anyway Nice pics Zappy!Why Give Team Magma...IT's not at all similar!
    The first pic looks pretty sad!The 2nd though is cool.A lot like may!Have it on your site as May's trainer sprite...XDXD!
    OMG!DF you look pretty too!!BUt where was that pic taken????The Older pic is goody!
    *uggles Claire*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XDthanks zappy andd cracker *still kills bad photo* fear the lone blond!

XD Dakota, dont u have normal piccies of yourself? Or are they all your model-posing moody looks? XD *uggles*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    *Goes back a few pages* Well I went back to page 94. XD

Well D I'm going to ask you a question.
    How many girls says yes when you ask them out? XD

D you look different then your old pics. I mean totally different. XD
    Well being a girl, I thought I could answer that one, because I would say yes if he asked me out.
    There's only one problem! D is too lazy to ask a girl! I know because I'm currently dealing with his love life XD

And I haven't seen his old pics! I'm like so jealous

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Zapchu said:
    DF, you look awesome. xD And..your hair color stands out...yellow~

People...FEAR TEAM MAGMA!!! >_>; And...Haruka~! Uhm...I can't seem to get the bandana correctly on...oh well. Close enough, yet something looks weird...

Nice picys! Soph's right, though. It does look like Team Magma just got beat up XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • *Glares at screen*

_Oh_My_God_! Dang Dakoteez, you a sexy mother$%*$er!! I'l agree with what Andy said, how many girls do say yes when you ask them out? I'm thinking along the lines of 99%. Awsome seeing you anyway!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • gah! im too jealous.... zapchu always goes to pokemon events and has pokecostumes and i dont *sighs* -_-'

Soon I am going to make a kickass picture.... during half term when my 'training partner' comes and we're gonna fight against each other! ^_^
    for now... i'll rest and train... so that i can b prepared for the fight ;P

btw zappy... the more i see u... the more i think u're **** sexy XD *hides*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back