• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
  • Zapchu said:
    DF, you look awesome. xD And..your hair color stands out...yellow~

People...FEAR TEAM MAGMA!!! >_>; And...Haruka~! Uhm...I can't seem to get the bandana correctly on...oh well. Close enough, yet something looks weird...

Dude...kickass costumes. Did you make those all yourself?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    This is a pic of my before I joined soccer and did DDR and got a haircut and got contacts

PH33R the MUG FUGLYNESS!

Wow, Dakota.. your.. um.. you changed heaps! You used to be ugly.. *gets smacked by Dakota*. Important thing is your "hot" (Hate saying that to guys) now.

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Ah... poor Zappy got beat in a Pokemon battle and is moping now. :P

Good cosplays!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    DF, you look awesome. xD And..your hair color stands out...yellow~

People...FEAR TEAM MAGMA!!! >_>; And...Haruka~! Uhm...I can't seem to get the bandana correctly on...oh well. Close enough, yet something looks weird...
    All you need is a Torchic and then you would be a May look alike *looks at Nick*. XD
    But where do you get them outfits? Some one make them for you?

Soph said:
    You know andy you are like the only person other than me who has SEEN D's old pics and only because I showed you them XD
    Well not anymore. XD

LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Well being a girl, I thought I could answer that one, because I would say yes if he asked me out.
    There's only one problem! D is too lazy to ask a girl! I know because I'm currently dealing with his love life XD

And I haven't seen his old pics! I'm like so jealous
    Ok well he might be lazy on the internet but you don't know about IRL. XD

Gr8person62.2 said:
    *Glares at screen*

_Oh_My_God_! Dang Dakoteez, you a sexy mother$%*$er!! I'l agree with what Andy said, how many girls do say yes when you ask them out? I'm thinking along the lines of 99%. Awsome seeing you anyway!
    Maybe I should put it another way. How many girls go up to D and give him their phone number. XD

Dakota said:
    This is a pic of my before I joined soccer and did DDR and got a haircut and got contacts

PH33R the MUG FUGLYNESS!
    *Nods and agrees with Gr8y* You were kind of ugly. Hey you play soccer? *gets kicked in the face with a soccer ball for saying that* I'll take 5 *drops dead*. XD

D why don't you use your pic for your avy. I bet you get a bunch of girl members sending PMs like "Who is that guy in your Avatar he looks real hot?". XD

And uh....... I'm going to post my pic once my PB account is back to normal and once I find my pic when I was on my trip a few weeks ago. YAY people will get to freak out by my pic. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Mah hair's not yellow, darnit! XD it looks yellow coz of the lighting ^^; it's like a golden blond, lookies:

I'd like to have my hair done lighter blond though ^^ (going to hairdressers tomorrow)

Yay! Zappy as Team Magma! XD

Wow, you look so different Dakota!

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • hey its me! gulp err below is my picture..... bad hair day that day i had to do it nice for my graduation picture normally itws way more spiky and messed up but anyhoo here i am (runs away and hides)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • *stares at computer for making funny noises* o.O;;; XD
    In honor of the Red Sox, I'm posting my Red Sox pic. Boys have fun. XD

last pic here till I get my school pic, unless someone request I do otherwise. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    *stares at computer for making funny noises* o.O;;; XD
    In honor of the Red Sox, I'm posting my Red Sox pic. Boys have fun. XD

last pic here till I get my school pic, unless someone request I do otherwise. XD

Woot! YAY! Eli posted another old pic of herself! XD You look hot- I mean awesome like always, Eli! Hehehe...yeah...I didn't mean hot...yeah...XD

Why aren't you on MSN, hon? You're always on MSN when you're at PC.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Dakota: That piccy of you looks so cool! ^_^ You like like teh supa smart kind. ;)

Claire: Pure perfection, as always Claire. ^_^ I like your hair color, it looks really nice on you! And surrounded my adoring fans, as always. XD

Gilbert: I like your piccy! You look very handsome. ^_~

eliana: w00t! I likez your pic too, eli! You got that whole: "mess with me, and I'll beat the crap out of you!" thing goin' on! XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    eli..please dont post the same picture twice in only a few mins..

thankies kelsey *huggles* ya, that piccie was much better than my b-day piccie XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    You BETTER believe it. XD anyways...Unless some boys I know want me to post one last pic, that was the last. XD

Post the other one! You know...The first one you posted here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back