• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen perapp's new name

Years
    I never really made a difference to me if it kept that name or not since it is such a meaningless pokemon that was just made to take up even more space, but whatever. I really don't like either name, but I guess Chatot is a bit better.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I really like the name chatot it soundz neet! I think its better than Perrap or however u spell it, it soundz waaaaayyy better!

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Someone said on another forum that I will not discuss, that Chatot sounds like a muffin.

An english buttered muffin that's been cooked.

Why do you people make a bird sound like a muffin?

>.<

Anyways, I like Perappu better. It just sounds like a parrot.

Whatever floats their boat, I guess.

Years
    chatot its weird its ugghhh i perfer perappu or perap but i don't mind calling it chatot as i never nickname my pokemon EVER

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    yeah i agree, its weird to end a name on tot-
    Yeah, and then it might have a weird pronounciation so it wont be as simple as Cha and then tot...
    Anyways, I like Perappu better. It just sounds like a parrot.
    Perappu is more parrot(y) and Perappu is a parrot so it should remain Perappu IMO. Also Perappu's cry in D/P is pretty much "Perappu"....

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I'll post the whole thing, as from Serebii, just because I'm a nerd.

Spoiler:

Anyways, I wonder if they'll dub Chatot's voice actor in the anime? That'll probably go in Anime/Manga Discussion...

Hm...

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Chatot is a nice name, Perap may look more like "parrot" when written, but Chatot is nicer to pronounce.

And I love the pun, btw. :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Chatot... That sounds pretty good ^_^

But I preferred Perappu. Oh well...

Back