• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perler Bead Art

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hey guys! I know most of you probably haven't heard of Perler Beads but I just found out about them a month or so ago and they are really cool! All you need is a pegboard, perler beads, some wax paper, and an iron ^^. I really don't feel like explaining every step of how it works but there are some very good videos on YouTube that could help. If you just search "Pokemon Perler Beads" then you can find some good vids from anniecarrots or pokemontimes.

Now the good thing is that since pokemon and other video game things are made of pixels, it is very easy to make a masterpiece (and no, I am not the one with masterpieces.) But one pixel or section of pixels can equal one or more beads. [By watching those videos I told you about, you'll get the idea more]

OKAY! So now the important stuff. The art! I have posted a few things I made recently and I will amend this when I make more!
    **And if you would like to post pictures of things you have made that would be even better!**

Samme426's Perler Bead Art

Spoiler:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hey thanks guys. And I know what you mean Spherical Ice, I hate it when that happens or when the table gets bumped.

School days again...
    Years
  • It looks nice! It's hard when you're near to finish then accidentally someone bumped the table. The Pokeball looks neat and nice.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    It looks nice! It's hard when you're near to finish then accidentally someone bumped the table. The Pokeball looks neat and nice.

Thanks :) And the only reason the Pokeball looks neat and nice is because I had a circular pegboard for it -.- But seriously thanks!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Thanks so much! They were definitely the most difficult to make.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • So awesome, I've always thought Perler bead art was really neat. I especially like the HeartGold symbol, though the SoulSilver one looks too dark. If metallic beads exist, it would've looked really cool.

You should post up a tutorial, I'd be really interested. (:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Ooo yay! I think I will work on some Sprites next. And if you would like to learn how to use them just look up those accounts in YouTube as they have very good videos.

Back