• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona 5 - Trailer here!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Heh, why was MegaTen thread connected with Persona 5 thread? o.O

Well, if you don't mind emulation, then P1 or P2 are good choices =)
    Nah, emulation isn't necessary considering they have a PSP and the ports are on there. Plus you get to hear the fantastic PSP Persona 1 opening that way and Mark still dances crazy. There are differences worth taking into consideration, but multiple forums list the pros and cons of each version, so it works out.

Though I agree, not sure why this discussion was moved here. Considering Persona relieved the "Shin Megami Tensei" portion of its name in Western releases with the release of Persona 3 Portable (or debatably, Persona 2: Innocent Sin's PSP port) and it never used that in Japan, it's not really relevant. It's related, sure, but not really to Persona 5 specifically.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Nah, emulation isn't necessary considering they have a PSP and the ports are on there. Plus you get to hear the fantastic PSP Persona 1 opening that way and Mark still dances crazy. There are differences worth taking into consideration, but multiple forums list the pros and cons of each version, so it works out.
    Oh yea, I missread his post, I thought he said he didn't own PSP =D
    Yea, it's surely better if you play it on a real PSP :)

Now there's still a question if one wants to enjoy the vanilla ones or ports =D

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I'm so excited for Persona 5 omg. But yeah it definitely looks exactly like Catherine actually. When I first watched the trailer with one of my friends we both paused the video here because it looks so close to Vincent, even down to the way he squints his eyes.

But yeah if the PS4 version looks noticeably better this may be the game that brings me into next gen.

Quontium97

The Dragonblader...
    Years
  • Yeah, definitely looking forward to this. Been waiting on it ever since the very first Persona 4 on Ps2 in 2008. lol The persona team really knows how to portray that "cool crew swag" modern vibe in their titles. And the main guy's persona looks epic AF.

But yeah if the PS4 version looks noticeably better this may be the game that brings me into next gen.

lol Yeah. I'm not getting my PS4 until this releases.

Back