• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

personal heroes

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    who do look up to? why?
    if you don't have a person you admire or w/e, why?
    do you try to emulate the person?

Nyro

The Bug Master
    Years
    My hero was and is my grandfather. He was a good man, just a genuine person that always spoke his mind and was honest. One of the most important things he taught me is that we only learn if we listen and that to become wise you have to listen to someone truly wiser then you are.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've never had anyone I've consciously seen as a hero or specifically wanted to be like, partly because I was sheltered and rather oblivious growing up, and partly because emulation is not something that drives me as a person. It's certainly proven to be an unusual state of being for someone in my field because I feel like the only one who isn't name-dropping professional fantasy artists left and right or indeed knew the names of anyone relevant until only a few years ago. There are several now that I admire and even envy but no one quite has the voice I seek to have.

If you're talking about just admiration and deep respect, for me that goes to my mother more than anyone. The older I get and the more I get to know her adult-to-adult, the more I see that most of the best things about myself came from her <3

Back