• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal opinion - worst pokemon ever?

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
Years
  • I'm not to fond of Unown. It's one of the most useless Pokemon ever. It's one move Hidden Power is not that useful. I used to think these things were these super strong legendaries but no, they're useless.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    I hate Samurott and Sceptile. I thought the beginnings of each evolutionary line looked awesome! Grovyle would have made a fantastic grass/flying type by looks alone, but then evolved into a standing creature with a heavy tail. Similar with Dewott, I thought it would make an awesome water/fighting pokemon, but then evolved into a four legged, mono-type pokemon. So lame. Much disappoint.

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I feel mean in saying I feel Dunsparce is very much unloved as a Pokemon. It has no evolutions, it's design is rather peculiar, and its typing/movepool does not give it many options. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the worst Pokemon. I feel that trait goes to the baby Pokemon (Smoochum, Magby, Elekid, Pichu, Cleffa, and so on). My reasoning is that they provide no more to the game other than a few Pokedex entries. Granted, some of them are incredibly adorable, and I really don't consider them bad Pokemon. But, as someone with 16 years of Pokemon experience under my belt, these I feel were the weakest additions to the overall game. They have no potential on their own other than that they evolve into other Pokemon (Outside of Little Cup battles, I never see anyone use these Pokemon), whereas Dunsparce has the *potential* to eventually gain an evolution in an upcoming generation, or some new quality making it useful.

Back