• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PET's revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    im new at this how do u get all the stuff u done into ruby?
    nm i found out

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • It's 3 posts above you - -'
    Looks like nobody read my post, so nobody has the latest version - -'

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey i dont know if this has been posted before but i found a bug of sorts. It doesnt effect the gameplay, but it affects the way the pokemon are displayed in PET. This was used on an Emerald ROM. I dont know if R/S or FR/LG have this too, i just am using emerald.

lets say i am editing Roxanne, well i will give her a, Seel, Psyduck, and a Golduck. Everytime i pick my pokemon and its attacks, i click next pokemon, everything is fine.

After i edit all my pokemon, i will click save trainer data, and the seel picture turns to a Dodrio, and the Psyduck turns to meowth and the Golduck turns to a Persian.

But when i play the game and battle Roxanne, she has the Seel, Psyduck and Golduck. But i will open PET again and it shows that she has the Dodrio and such. But the ingame pokemon are as i specified.

The only problem is just the way PET displays the pokemon, this was like this in previous versions of PET, i just didnt report it because i thought it would be taken care of in the next version. I DN'd the newest today in its still is the same.

Remember this occured on an Emerald ROM...and if i didnt explain that clearly i will try to explain it better.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I'm lovein the New PET, Way easier to use than the old one Thanx for all the updates Ha ha ha XD!

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • hey there
    I just want to tell u some "bugs" or "errors" which a member of the german community Romhackers world reported to me.
    It's when opening a german firered rom.
    Spoiler:

I never had such a problem since I'm using english roms, so I don't know if it's a real problem or if he could just change the values ô.O
    Anyway, I thought I better post it here.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I don't think people are being clear on this. Where's the download link for PET's revenge?
    Everytime someone asks for a link they're pointed to a link for the older version of PET.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • If you wouldn't be so lazy, and just read THIS page.. you would've seen the newest version was posted right HERE..!!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Oh sorry. I guess I've never used the old PET and I thought the one I was already
    using was old. Turns out I was using PET's revenge all along.....

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • can anyone tell me how to assign the trainer's offset to a trainer I put in the game through advancemap?

Years
  • Well, This sucks. For me, it is horrible. All pokemon have the same moves. That really sucks. I thougt you fixed all the bugs of old PET XD! Well, I hope you can fix this, as that is the only editor that works on my computer! BOL!

Bad Jesse! Listen to the inderdepthz. Kthx.

lol I haven't tried it, but I've heard good things about the functionality of this PET release. The only problem is your UI, TBH, dude. Your user interfaces, as is the case with most Pokemon hacking programs as far as I've seen, are fairly messy...? I can't say mine are that amazing, but yours are like, just sitting there.. Buttons and boxes randomly placed haphazardly around the UI >.<. They're like, freakin' me out, with my OCD-ness-ness. It also makes the tool harder to work. :P

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
    Years
  • Okay, this program is incredibly buggy. It switches around the trainers' Pokemon, changes their attacks, etc, after I've saved it. Does anyone know of a trainer editing program that works? Because this one and Trainer Editor aren't worth downloading. They both do exactly the same thing.

Kataphraktoi

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    This program seems to be simply broken. upon loading the rom, it shows for example roxanne as having a geodude, tentacruel, and claydol. pokemon and moves inputed are shuffled around apparently at random when saving.

Ah i get it now. Upon saving the pokemon you were working on shifts left 1-so if you want machop, save as a machoke. Annoying but atleast it works!

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Bad Jesse! Listen to the inderdepthz. Kthx.

lol I haven't tried it, but I've heard good things about the functionality of this PET release. The only problem is your UI, TBH, dude. Your user interfaces, as is the case with most Pokemon hacking programs as far as I've seen, are fairly messy...? I can't say mine are that amazing, but yours are like, just sitting there.. Buttons and boxes randomly placed haphazardly around the UI >.<. They're like, freakin' me out, with my OCD-ness-ness. It also makes the tool harder to work. :P
    I know this. I've changed though, lol. I'm now a good boy:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back