• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey umm... I uhh... I love you.

That's romantic right? x.x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's romantic ;o; Haunter is a cute and lovely Pokemon and is the essence of romance. ;D

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Those are so cute
    But looking back I see the topic is "The scariest"
    I'd guess I'd pick Giratina, a ghastly dragon isn't something I'd like to see on a dark alley at night ...

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yep. It does not look like Giratina. It looks like other Ghost Pokémon. (Bannete fused?)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Whatever it is its scary x.x Tbh I think Giratina is a valid match ^^ I found this picture which I very much like...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo that haunted mansion picture is cool! But I can't find Drifblim in there :(

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I wish I could see that haunted picture, but it's blocked for some reason. Scratch that, it shows now. Another pic I felt like displaying that was similar to Ozzy. I know it doesn't have all ghosts, and that the Duskull is oddly colored....but it captured my attention either way.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Ooo that haunted mansion picture is cool! But I can't find Drifblim in there :(

Look at the windows. it's not actually Drifblim, but just it's figure. atop of the windows. :)

and otherworld, I had trouble uploading the pic, but here it is.

Spoiler:

cool pics everyone!

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Look at the windows. it's not actually Drifblim, but just it's figure. atop of the windows. :)

and otherworld, I had trouble uploading the pic, but here it is.

Spoiler:

cool pics everyone!

I thought the one between Rotom and Banette was a Pokémon.
    Wait....was there two Banette? The one on the Lower-Left Corner and near Rotom (Upper)????

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Yeah I think there are two Banettes too
    I made a version with the ghosts I see
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    18 is Drifloon! Only the best Ghost Pokemon out there. ;o; I think there's a glowing red thing at the top between 1 and 15, then the top of the windows do seem to be Drifblim. Cofagrigus is behind Gengar (the sarcophagus)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back