• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pharue's Trading Corner

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    ok then can i get the shiny ralts.

also i can get your a absol with mean look in about 2-3 days

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    hey i have a skarmory il give u, in return id like a shiny ralts if thats ok :) if u want its stats il pm them,il be checking this forum to see if u responded -THANKS

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    Would you EV train my Torchic and evolve it upto Blaziken? :)
    I can give you a Phione for your services :P

Sure, what EVs would you like it to have? PM me with your response.

Also, changed first post.

Edit: Tried to get the PM part on before the next post, but, oh well.

Last edited:

TriVu

Electric Executor
    Years
    Could you get it up in Attack & Speed :D
    Try and get it good moves too with a overall PP of over 30+ :)
    Please accept my friend req :P

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    Could you get it up in Attack & Speed :D
    Try and get it good moves too with a overall PP of over 30+ :)
    Please accept my friend req :P

I'll get it up to approximately level 45, with 252 EVs in Atk and Spd, and 6 in HP, and I'll give it the best moves it'll learn up to that point, in my opinion, if that's fine? Also, it'll either have or be cured of Pokerus (makes my life easier).

Edit: Okay, maybe level 51 (50 because I like Sky Uppercut, 51 to evolve to Blaziken), if that's fine with you. He should be ready late tonight or sometime tomorrow, depending on how much free time I have when I get back. And I just realized I'll have to use a Heart Scale, but that's fine with me. Its attacks will be... Sky Uppercut, Slash, Blaze Kick, and Bulk Up. This way, it completely utilizes it's EVs in Attack, while also having 2 STAB moves, a normal move, and a stat increaser.

Last edited:
    Back