• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pharue's Trading Corner

Years
    hi. i have a beldom and a skarmory. and a lot of other shinis and events. take a look at my thread. pm me or post reply something on my own thread. what can i have for those pokemon.

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    I know, and I'm saying I'm not interested in trading my Ralts for 3 or 4, but I'm asking if you're interested in a normal for one of them. I'm not going to be using a Poliwag (or its evolutions) for anything but my dex, so it's not -that- important to me.

Edit: Okay, it seems I'll have to add rules to the first post, as well a a couple of normals.. and maybe start EV training some.
    can you chain something for me? not sure what you can chain in diamond though that i can't find in pearl...Murkrow please?

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    hi. i have a beldom and a skarmory. and a lot of other shinis and events. take a look at my thread. pm me or post reply something on my own thread. what can i have for those pokemon.

I'll get back to you on that, probably.

can you chain something for me? not sure what you can chain in diamond though that i can't find in pearl...Murkrow please?
    Sure thing, any specific nature/gender you want?

Edit (yeah, I love editing for some reason): I see a project coming out of a Honchkrow... male, Adamant, Night Slash, Drill Peck, Faint Attack, and... umm... Sucker Punch... Adding to list on first page.

Last edited:

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    I'll get back to you on that, probably.

Sure thing, any specific nature/gender you want?

Edit (yeah, I love editing for some reason): I see a project coming out of a Honchkrow... male, Adamant, Night Slash, Drill Peck, Faint Attack, and... umm... Sucker Punch... Adding to list on first page.
    Adamant whatever gender you get.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Can you ev train a froslass for me with this stats and movesets

Timid 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Hail

will you need me to give you a timid snorunt?

Pharue

Years
    Can you ev train a froslass for me with this stats and movesets

Timid 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Hail

will you need me to give you a timid snorunt?

I will need a Timid Snorunt, and I can definitely train it for you. What are you offering in return?

Pharue

Years
    You need a Staryu in general, Pharue?
    Not -that- much, since I can go get one if I wanted to, but I'd gladly accept one. I was going to go hunt for a Modest one, but I got caught up in other stuffs. :t120:

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    i do have one, but I can try breeding it for a MOdest one. Oh yeah I'm bored and don;t have anyything to do if you can't tell.

Pharue

Years
    i do have one, but I can try breeding it for a MOdest one. Oh yeah I'm bored and don;t have anyything to do if you can't tell.
    Heh, I'm the same way. I don't mind breeding for a Modest one, though, doesn't take too long, since I have every nature Ditto (or, at least, close). What would you like for it?

Tac One

Years
    Is all you have already posted in your list? if so, surprise me, I'll let you know when I get one.

Pharue

Years
    Is all you have already posted in your list? if so, surprise me, I'll let you know when I get one.
    As for shinies, yup, but I don't trade Shiny for anything but Shiny. As for normals, I have lots of stuffs, and I'm also willing to hunt down whatever someone needs, if I don't have it, and I can catch it in Diamond, and it's not insanely hard to find.

Tac One

Years
    Wait you wanted that Staryu Shiny? If so I probably won;t be able to get you that. however if you want it normal, then I'll take a Weezing or Farfetch'd, male if possible, lvl doesn't matter, I'll just breed a new one.

Pharue

Years
    Wait you wanted that Staryu Shiny? If so I probably won;t be able to get you that. however if you want it normal, then I'll take a Weezing or Farfetch'd, male if possible, lvl doesn't matter, I'll just breed a new one.
    Alright, I'll trade you a Farfetch'd for a normal one, then. I was offered a shiny one, and I guess it'd be pretty cool to have, but a normal one's fine.

Tac One

Years
    Alright, I'll trade you a Farfetch'd for a normal one, then. I was offered a shiny one, and I guess it'd be pretty cool to have, but a normal one's fine.

I didn't end up with a MOdest one, but here are the natures I did get:

Quirky
    Brave
    Rash
    Jolly
    Hardy

Pharue

Years
    I didn't end up with a MOdest one, but here are the natures I did get:

Quirky
    Brave
    Rash
    Jolly
    Hardy

Lol, it's fine. I have a shiny Modest Staryu now, but I already said I'd trade you a Farfetch'd for a Staryu, so I'll still do it. PM me when you're ready

Back