• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pharue's Trading Corner

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    I'll trade you a Shiny Larvitar for your Shiny Ralts and do you have Adament Swinub

What nature is your Larvitar? And, I don't have an Adamant Swinub, but I'll look for one.

Okay, finished the Blaziken sooner than thought... well, I gotta fish me up a couple of Heart Scales, but it shouldn't take too long. Also, adding another shiny to my first post soon, but running errands first.

Edit: I do have an Adamant Swinub now (the wonders of breeding!), so, I'll hold that one off to the side. As for the 16 Swinubs it took to get one...

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    i have a lvl 49 heracross got enything that will help me agaonst the elite 4??

Pharue

Years
    Do you still want a Farfetch'd? I can get you one tomorrow, if you want!

Nah, what I mean by hunting it down is trying to catch one myself. Thanks, though.

i have a lvl 49 heracross got enything that will help me agaonst the elite 4??

Not really, but I can EV train something for you to help you through it. Anything come to mind?

Last edited:

Pharue

Years
    wait i said 3 or 4 poliwags for ralts.

I know, and I'm saying I'm not interested in trading my Ralts for 3 or 4, but I'm asking if you're interested in a normal for one of them. I'm not going to be using a Poliwag (or its evolutions) for anything but my dex, so it's not -that- important to me.

Edit: Okay, it seems I'll have to add rules to the first post, as well a a couple of normals.. and maybe start EV training some.

Last edited:
    Back