• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

phcompany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    phcompany is a Emulation site for people who enjoy rom hacking and even more it has much tuts and is looking for extra staff.

http://www.phcompany.info

this is the main site to it whe worked good on the layout (serg!o helped me with it)

if you got any question ask it away

whe got over 400 members so its going to good way but our main site is a big pride of us.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Ahh you posted your site, pal. Nice to see it here. I'll never ever leave it again.
    Ppl. It's really worth to go there.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Well the images were hosted on his own image host script. This script was gone and with it all images, so they won't come back unless he uploads them to another host and edit the posts...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I just went there for the first time, and wow a great site indeed...

I think it's well put together and organized...
    and yeah some image porblems, but I in fact quite enjoy'd checking and lurking through that site. Great job.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • A nice clean design,

but....

Your right menu bar goes off of the main content area. At least in Firefox anyway. I think it's just that screen capture you have posted on the main page though.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Your design is not even yours. It's just Joomla's default ported layout with a banner you added with some customizations. Your content is OK, although it needs organization to make it seem less cluttered, at least to me. The forum link you provide above the banner is just your forum loaded in an iframe, which I recommend not to have like so for many reasons. I recommend just letting it load individually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Nice Horus good idea to post the site here...

Is that Pal talk for 'Why didn't they give the site 10/10'?

Just out of curiosity, really. Also, I see you have a new layout. What is it with you people and those generic 3-column layouts with pixel fonts? They just look so un-original and it shows more site owners should have a better concept upon building a layout.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Uh, I don't think I asked who made the layout. I asked what is with the recent 3-column layouts with all of these boring graphics for 'sections'.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Uh, I don't think I asked who made the layout. I asked what is with the recent 3-column layouts with all of these boring graphics for 'sections'.
    lol, um... I was never quoting you... I was just saying that Blue Phoenix made the layout.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Uh, I don't think I asked who made the layout. I asked what is with the recent 3-column layouts with all of these boring graphics for 'sections'.

Some one is giving attitude, if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Simple as that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Some one is giving attitude, if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Simple as that.
    ^ The topic was solved the moment Tyler responded. Contribute more, hero-role less.

Why hasn't Horus posted in the topic anyway? I'm not sure when was the last time he updated the site, although I personally think Babelfish translation is a bit bad. If I were him, I'd just have a file with language variables for phrases and such, and then have a script that cookies the language a user selects, so then it includes a file depending on what the cookie equals to. At least, that's how a basic style-switcher worked. It's better than having a translator mistranslating and befuddling any other languages.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Oh wow! That layout is so totally AWEE........

A COPY OF MY LAYOUT! Every bit of it, even the friggin' banner. How wonderful! :)
    I love you! :)

PokeFusion - You might like what you see there! :)
    You know what to do, right Horus! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back