• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    HaHaHa! I was so disappointed in Pokecommunity, this was one of the first games I saw and it had been canceled. It looked epic! And now, it is going to be worked on again!
    One thing, though can you add Mudkip. If you don't that is totally fine.
    Edit: An Emerald Remake using this gameplay would be awesome!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    I am really loved the screen shots

I greatly want to download this game

Thank you and all the best that you complete the game

Last edited by a moderator:

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • This looks amazing and I cant wait.

Now completely unrelated, but is that Sera from DA:I as your avatar and signature?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Wow, this looks absolutely amazing, I created this account just so I could support this and keep an eye out for updates on it! I saw you mentioned Windows/Mac, and excuse me for my uniformed (and likely stupid) question, but I'm guessing that's what this will be playable on when it is released? Forgive me if you've answered this already or if it's implied by something, I'm rather clueless here... Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with production, I'm looking forward to when it's released! :pink_love:

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    This looks amazing, making me wish episode one was out already. You and your team are doing great work!

Years
  • This is just incredible! It looks gorgeous, and its such an ambitious project. I especially love the Lets Play feature; now I just need to see people making some Lets Play on the game. I can't say how excited I am for this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    how do you download pokemon phoenix rising?
    There will be a fairly distinctive download link in the main post once the game is ready for release. As of right now, the game is not scheduled for release until later his year.

--

It's been a while since I've made a distinctive update here, I'd like to mention that most updates and immediate communication are best held over at the game's Twitter profile. It's not to say we don't read your posts here too - we do!

Today I just wish to update the thread with some new music and a new interview that was held with myself recently. Feel free to have a listen/read.

--

As for development, we're still working on getting the game ready as quick as we can. A few new team positions have opened up recently which I'll be sure to speak about more in-depth here a little later. However if you're an experience concept artist or UI Designer; feel free to take the initiative and express your interest in joining the team by sending me a PM or E-mailing [email protected] with your proof of work!

Years
  • There will be a fairly distinctive download link in the main post once the game is ready for release. As of right now, the game is not scheduled for release until later his year.

--

It's been a while since I've made a distinctive update here, I'd like to mention that most updates and immediate communication are best held over at the game's Twitter profile. It's not to say we don't read your posts here too - we do!

Today I just wish to update the thread with some new music and a new interview that was held with myself recently. Feel free to have a listen/read.

--

As for development, we're still working on getting the game ready as quick as we can. A few new team positions have opened up recently which I'll be sure to speak about more in-depth here a little later. However if you're an experience concept artist or UI Designer; feel free to take the initiative and express your interest in joining the team by sending me a PM or E-mailing [email protected] with your proof of work!

You're in no rush to release a demo. This is truly one of the most ambitious Pokemon projects I've ever seen, sounding as if it was an official game for the PC. I'll wait as long as necessary.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    It looks great so far, but i can´t download it? Did i just not see the download button?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Online Mechanics update
    Spoiler:

Little screenshot from an early quest.
    pokemon_phoenix_rising_swindler_in_tranquillo_town_by_deorro-da3un8h.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back