• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    This looks absolutly amazing. I would apply if you'd like more idea people for the story and quest, but I don't have any prior work with any development. I do write, and I am good at brainstorming...but I'm guessing it'd take a bit more? Ugh. Maybe I'll just stick to plotting out pokemon stories in my head. Can't wait to play this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    It's been a while since I last checked this thread but oh my goodness, did things improve a lot since then?!?

This is the gift that keeps on giving and I swear, it's well worth the wait!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    This Game looks Great I am excited to try it as soon as it comes out as a fan made game the art is amazing and I am blown away on how hard they seem to be working.

Years
  • This is one of the best games in this section imo, Blue's Cloyster Cult. It visually appealing and love all the custom scripts, features and content. Can't wait for the first release. Awesome!

Years
  • I think I am in love this game, it looks amazing you can feel the passion you guys put into this game the amount of detail in the game. I can't wait until this come out. I Love the multi ending and the fate system seem inspired by smt games. I love that! :)

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • I fell in love with the Team Chance Heart/Spade battle theme. It's beautifully ominous and evil. I'll be checking in now and again for future updates. This fan game shows a lot of promise.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    I have been watching this game coming up on a year now, and am so excited for it. I really love the LP mode, music, and the looks of the game from the screenshots. Can't wait for it to come out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back