• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

October 2016 Dev Update

Man it's been a while, I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet as the content of the post should speak for itself!
    Today we're presenting a Development Update regarding our release model/schedule, a screenshot, and some new concept art! So enjoy.

Development Update

Text version
    Spoiler:

Concept Art - Perrin & Carmen, your friends & Rivals!
    Spoiler:

Hawthorne Woods

hawthornewoods_by_callmegav-dam2z0e.gif

Years
  • Will Dialga be in this game? And will we have experience when catching pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Everything about this game is so beautiful. The music, the tiles, the buildings, the characters. I can really tell how much hard work your team put just to create this game. I normally don't play demos or betas and wait for the full release but in this case, I just have to once the demo or beta is released. Everything looks amazing. I'm excited for this, something I haven't said for a game in long while.

Years
  • First of all great works guys, you deserve appreciation for all your hard work and efforts you've been putting on this game. I hope it will get completed within year or a half.

Coming to game, it is very beautiful. Those tile sets look great, the scenes are mouth-worthy. Can't wait to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hi all, we're looking for the following positions on our team:

Tile Artists
    Pixel Artists (Primarily for Pokémon sprites)
    Writers (For RPG storyline writing & quests)

Contact me here or E-mail us at [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    This game is awesome!

Hello, i played your game and saw some reviews and wanted to ask permission to record myself playing the game for my youtube channel, princessprt. Please let me know if i have permission to record it or not. thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello, I would like to say a few things about your game.

By far this is the best pokemon fan-made I've ever seen. The most promising, the most beautiful and the story seems to be fantastic. You can see the affection with which you are developing the game, it is remarkable!

I do not know anything about how to create a game, if I could help in any way, I would help, but I know nothing. What I can do is stay here waiting for this wonderful game.

Good luck!

Hyrine008

Aspiring Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    This looks like one of the most beautiful fangames I've ever seen! Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Yo Team Phoenix

I'm a fan of your work. I would like to help as writer for rpg stories or sidequest.
    May I send a mail? Must I present my experience as writer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    pretty cool i'll probably do a let's play of it on my channel

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • This game seems amazing. But dude, just a few trees with snow fallen on them is weird.
    When it snows, it falls on all the trees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back