• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

picture it, PC, 2013...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    A teenager decides to get to know people. \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So yeah hi!! I'm Joe, I'm 17 and from the United Kingdom. It's pretty boring. I'm currently in my first year of college studying Performing Arts, I really like it and it's a great way to be yourself etc 10/10 would recommend. As well as performing I do other things such as. . . idk my whole life really revolves around college work and improving on the 3 areas of Performing. \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As for my social life; I used to be pretty social but atm the only time I see my friends and such is when I'm at college, I used to drink a lot but I calmed down a lot and stop being gross and such. I hardly ever talk to people first anymore, I always wait for them to come to me but I thought why not try this and get to know more people on PC. Since I haven't been active for a while I thought this would be a great way to come back!! \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A few facts about me;
    - After college I'm going to Uni to do Musical Theatre
    - I'm so obsessed with musicals. (⊙‿⊙✿)
    - I don't even like glee so dont even ask me anything like why do i like ____ ask me about the actors and stuff though i'll be fine about that
    - I LOVE THE GOLDEN GIRLS SO MUCH ;__;
    - I'm one of the most self conscience people in the world, which is why I took PA to improve my confidence
    - boys are cute (⊙‿⊙✿)
    - my username is the reason i hate myself
    - i've been on PC for 4 years and idk how i'm still here bc i usually get bored of things in like 2 minutes

Okay well that's pretty much it, don't be afraid to ask me questions! I suck at listing my hobbies and likes and stuff so if you ask me do i like _____ i'll probably talk about it (◠‿◠✿)
    picture it, PC, 2013...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    hayyyyy cutie can you elaborate on "my username is the reason i hate myself"?? and how did you get into using those cute emotes?

Perriechu

Years
    hayyyyy cutie can you elaborate on "my username is the reason i hate myself"?? and how did you get into using those cute emotes?

That was a little ott, heh, but yeah I chose this username when I was like 13??? and I didn't think I'd stick to the site but 4 years later here I am. (。◕‿◕。✿)

Tumblr is the reason. (。≖‿≖。✿)

If you could change your username, what would you switch to?

Usually when I make accounts on sites I just choose song titles or something so like I'd probably end up being "Sweet Transvestite" (i'm listening to it rn) or something lmao.

I'd more than likely name it after my favourite character; Blanche Devereaux, though.

picture it, PC, 2013...

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi Joe! I like your personality! :] & OMG YOU LOVE THE GOLDEN GIRLS. I WATCH THEM EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. <3

If you had to major in something else besides Performing Arts, what would it be?

What's your most favorite musical? ^_^

Favorite Golden Girls character?

picture it, PC, 2013...

Seriously, I love this show.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BACON?

Why did we call you bacon, I don't remember...is it because you like bacon?

Also what's your favorite musical?

Perriechu

Years
    I'm also going to college to study Acting, up in bonny Scotland :D

Cannot wait. I love musicals and performing arts, it's my life.

That sounds great! Good luck with that.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BACON?

Why did we call you bacon, I don't remember...is it because you like bacon?

Also what's your favorite musical?

Uh wow, I remember back on Pokemon Online everyone changed their usernames to something that matched their usernames and a Pokemon/Move like vrai became Vraikou etc etc. Then I got bored of having Dracon Ometeor so I changed it to Bacon bc idk.

All time fav would have to be Chicago or RENT. <3 Viva Forever though...

Hi Joe! I like your personality! :] & OMG YOU LOVE THE GOLDEN GIRLS. I WATCH THEM EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. <3

If you had to major in something else besides Performing Arts, what would it be?

What's your most favorite musical? ^_^

Favorite Golden Girls character?

picture it, PC, 2013...

Seriously, I love this show.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧ flawless taste (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧

Before I decided to go into Performing Arts I really wanted to be a Chef and open my own bakery and make it all pink and gay and sell cakes. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧

Chicago or RENT. ★~(◕‿◕✿)

BLANCHE DEVEREAUX is there any other?

also i followed ur tumblr (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    Favoruite song in My Fair Lady ?
    Evita ?
    Moulin Rouge ?
    \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Perriechu

Years
    What was your favorite part to play as an actor?

We're doing a unit right now called "Performance Workshop" and our task is to take a tale from the Grimms' collection, my group chose Hansel and Gretel, we could do whatever we wanted to with the performance as long as we got across the themes of the tale... anyway, I'm playing the Grandma, I have to wear an awful ginger wig, it's a comedy role so it's perfect no matter the costume etc.

So yeah, the grandma from Hansel and Gretel I guess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    Favoruite song in My Fair Lady ?
    Evita ?
    Moulin Rouge ?
    \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I Could Have Danced All Night / On The Street Where You Live ★~(◕‿◕✿)
    Don't Cry For Me Argentina / Buenos Aires / Another Suitcase In Another Hall \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
    Sparkling Diamonds / Lady Marmalade / One Day I'll Fly Away (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧

Back