• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Wy_Wynaut said:
    thank you very much
    would any one have a pic of bill
    Yes, I got one here:
    Picture Requests

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Could anyone by chance get me some "good" shots of Pikachu with Togepi. I already got a few cels of them in the Summer Vacation, so ignore that. I'm mostly looking for shots of them sleeping beside each other, Pikachu trying to chase Togepi around and save it, etc. Something..."shippy" looking or cute between them. ^^

Arigadou!~

Unown_

Years
  • カスミ said:
    Could anyone by chance get me some "good" shots of Pikachu with Togepi. I already got a few cels of them in the Summer Vacation, so ignore that. I'm mostly looking for shots of them sleeping beside each other, Pikachu trying to chase Togepi around and save it, etc. Something..."shippy" looking or cute between them. ^^

Arigadou!~
    I hope these pictures matches you request
    Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4

Unown_

Years
  • Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Ooh! Thankie so much sweetie! ^0^ These pics are EXACTLY I wanted! *Hugs.* I really apreciate this! ^0^ Thank you so much!

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Could someone gets me some very good quality shots of Kasumi (Misty)? A few from the "Mewtwo Lives (Returns)!" special would be really good as that had very nice animation.

Also, can someone gets me some good shots of Haruka (May) in her Miko outfit and Nurse outfit from the Claydol epy that recently aired? Sankyuu!~

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have a couple of requests to make.

Somebody has asked me for a picture and I'm turning to you all. The request:

(Do) you know of any pictures of Ash from Pokemon appearing from the side, mouth open, preferably angry, better yet if he's holding an object above his head? Just using it for a drawing reference(...)
    The other request involves pictures from "Poetry Commotion!" and "Going, Going, Yawn". I need these pictures in high-resolution ([PCO] - Poetry Commotion!, [GGY] - Going, Going, Yawn):

*Ash during the sand bath showing his head [PCO or GGY]
    *Ash and Pikachu in "glare" look [PCO]
    *Ash, mouth open, making fists at the gym gate [PCO]
    *Ash, side view, beginning of battle [GGY]
    *Ash holding the Heat Badge with Pikachu [GGY] (If you can create a "clean shot" {without the "To Be Continued"}, that's great, else I'll manually create that with two shots)

Does anyone have these pictures?

Unown_

Years
  • カスミ said:
    Could someone gets me some very good quality shots of Kasumi (Misty)? A few from the "Mewtwo Lives (Returns)!" special would be really good as that had very nice animation.

Also, can someone gets me some good shots of Haruka (May) in her Miko outfit and Nurse outfit from the Claydol epy that recently aired? Sankyuu!~
    I hope these matches your request
    Kasumi 1
    Kasumi 2
    Kasumi 3
    Kasumi 4
    Kasumi 5
    Kasumi 6
    Kasumi 7
    Kasumi 8
    Kasumi in her new outfit 1
    Kasumi in her new outfit 2
    Kasumi at the beach
    Kasumi's latest outfit
    May in Miko outfit 1
    May in Miko outfit 2
    May dressed as a nurse
    Bastiko Pradhana said:
    The other request involves pictures from "Poetry Commotion!" and "Going, Going, Yawn". I need these pictures in high-resolution ([PCO] - Poetry Commotion!, [GGY] - Going, Going, Yawn):

*Ash during the sand bath showing his head [PCO or GGY]
    *Ash and Pikachu in "glare" look [PCO]
    *Ash, mouth open, making fists at the gym gate [PCO]
    *Ash, side view, beginning of battle [GGY]
    *Ash holding the Heat Badge with Pikachu [GGY] (If you can create a "clean shot" {without the "To Be Continued"}, that's great, else I'll manually create that with two shots)

Does anyone have these pictures?
    You can find your request here:
    GGY1
    GGY2
    PCO1
    PCO2
    PCO3

(Do) you know of any pictures of Ash from Pokemon appearing from the side, mouth open, preferably angry, better yet if he's holding an object above his head? Just using it for a drawing reference(...)
    I've found pictures for the angry and appearing from the side part, but nothing for the "holding an object above his head" part.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20041128/request3/ash-01.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20041128/request3/ash-02.jpg

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Unown_ said:
    You can find your request here:
    GGY1
    GGY2
    PCO1
    PCO2
    PCO3

I've found pictures for the angry and appearing from the side part, but nothing for the "holding an object above his head" part.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20041128/request3/ash-01.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20041128/request3/ash-02.jpg
    The second, third, and fourth pictures are great, but for the first and the fifth, I was looking for the ones like in the attached zip file - I know of no other way to put it into words.

And I like the pictures for the second request; hopefully the person who requested the pictures will like them.

Unown_

Years
  • Bastiko Pradhana said:
    The second, third, and fourth pictures are great, but for the first and the fifth, I was looking for the ones like in the attached zip file - I know of no other way to put it into words.

And I like the pictures for the second request; hopefully the person who requested the pictures will like them.
    Ok, they're done
    PCO3
    GGY1

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thanks so greatly for the pictures - I really like them and they'll really be useful!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    I would like to request two pictures from the recent Japanese episode "Seal the Huge Claydol"
    I am looking for a full screen shot of Jessie in her ballerina outfit as well as Meowth in his cheerleading outfit.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

Unown_

Years
  • Jessie&James said:
    I would like to request two pictures from the recent Japanese episode "Seal the Huge Claydol"
    I am looking for a full screen shot of Jessie in her ballerina outfit as well as Meowth in his cheerleading outfit.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Do you mean these two pictures?
    Meowth
    Jesse

Satan'sLittleHelper

a.k.a Stoner Chris
    Years
  • I'd like to request some houndour and houndoom pics. I saw that someone requested them months ealier but those pics are no longer working, or at least not for me. If they're pics from the ep. with togepi and houndoom I'd prefer togepi NOT be in them...stupid little egg...:P
    Thanks!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    I have a few more requests
    I would like to request a few pictures from Team Rockets motto from the episode "Hoenn Alone"

1. I am looking for the full body shots of Jessie and James when they began their motto

2.The picture where they say their names

3. And the final shot of thier motto while they were surfing

My second request is from "The Stun Spore Detour" I am looking for a shot a Jessie when she was talking about how bad she was feeling and wanting boysenberry ice cream

Please if there is any confusion about my request please tell me and once again any help will be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    would anyone have a pic of the ghost of madian peek if it isnt any trouble

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back