• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wasn't that the pic at Six Flags? I so hate you cause you always wear the best outfits man.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's better than being self-conscious about your looks, ne? XP I think if people post their pics up here, they should brag! Not too much, but a lil. I mean you could brag about how all your photos were taken professionally, cause you're just that special.

Or you know, you could be humble.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It?s better than being self-conscious about your looks, ne? XP I think if people post their pics up here, they should brag! Not too much, but a lil. I mean you could brag about how all your photos were taken professionally, cause you?re just that special.

Or you know, you could be humble.

I come from the ideal that people shouldn't tute their own horn. If someone gloats around with a big head, it is kind of a turn off...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    And I will! Just in time. XP
    Well, yeah, I don't mean all out bragging, but it does no harm if a person thinks he does look good, so long as he isn't a jerk about it. True of most things.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    There is a definate difference between liking how you look and being completely up yourself about how you look ^^; but anywayz, that's heading a little off-topic XD

XD nice transformer-style tattoos starscream

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    a1337a said:
    Who's that directed at, Casey?
    Oops, sorry. Meant if Alexiz and Fabio wear makeup in some of there pics, you can kinda tell....:/ Atleast in the 'Performing pics'

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yes, for the photoshoots. Or the ones for the novela. Some others are regular. Like the last one was while walking, Anthony took that one, and I was joking when I said "Don't I look adorable? :P jk" So i don't see why you al go ahead and say that i technecally stated I was "hot" which I don't consider myself one, Im okay, but not that great. You should all have seen me when i was young, on my teenage years. I was not that ugly but not too pretty either.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    and say that i technecally stated I was "hot" which I don't consider myself one, Im okay, but not that great.
    *looks at user title*
    "♥ PC's Hottest Guy ♥" :disappoin errrr ok xD
    LoL j/k xD

Anyway, we all know u were joking ^^ But we all know that you love yourself too xP
    Anyway, I'm about to post a hyper ninja pictureeeeeeee!!! xD With my new ninja black bokken! yay!! :D

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ninji's a pimp! A ninja pimp getting it down with the ninja hoes!

*gets slapped by ninja hoes*

Ok ok, but thats sweet! PC's officialy and only ninja comes and struts his stuff for us...nice

:StarScreaM:

One Love
    Years
    ninji duuuuuude XD

all hail teh one and only ninja, you even have a sword, been cutting up n00bs have we XD, them pics own

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Your album is finally complete? Lucky you. Mine doesn't even come out until next year probably June. But I have had 3 records already done. :D
    Ningi you look cool! Go ninja go ninja go! Go ninja go ninja go!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    xD!!
    That's the ninja turtles song!!!! xD
    Thanks dudes!! ^^
    (btw dakota im not a pimp o.O' *cuts dakota in half*) :badsmile:
    I loooooooove my new sword ^^ Just bought today :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back