• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Gangster is someone who's in a gang, not someone who dresses like a thug. Someone who dresses like a gangster and isn't gangster is just either a poser or someone who likes to dress like that. That's for anyone who doesn't know the difference between actual gangs and gangster-like people.

BTW, there are some Preppy Gangster's here, and they're more hardcore than O.G's, I would know, my cousin Rui was part of this gang...before he got killed by gunshot :(.

But anyway. That's not the point. The point is just because someone dresses like something that doesn't make them that certain something. Unless we're talking about me, I'm 100% preppy, and I love Cali (The CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC from HCO!!) and I'm a die-hard trance fan, but you wouldn't know that by looking at me. Unless you judged me by the way I was dressed, which is preppy :p

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Well, I just took a look into the last 4 pages of the post thread and by what I can see Pincushion (did I spelled that right?) Is gonna be just extreamely cute when she gets about my age. And I'm also happy to see people with hispanic heritage, plain awesome.

Years
    i got told i look like a cross between samwise gamgee and frodo, thats not even a compliment >_< there are quite a lot of good looking people on here tho.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I've been told I look like Adam Sandler, Shawn Desman and when I have hair, I've been told by 3 people I look like Tom Cruise >.< and Water is my favorite drink, I don't go around calling pranksters jerks, I call them losers :P jk. Bottom line is people's predictions on what we look like are beyond crazy, @.@.

Zaikiro said:
    You look like youre like a 50,s movie. But the look on your face is unique.
    I love it.><
    I gotta learn that 50's style, Lightning has to teach me because I need a classic picture of me for my album or at least so I can start bragging about what a true legend looks like to my buddies, lol.

Lightning said:
    Eva, those print club pictures were so adorable. xD I just had to say that. ^____^

Um, heh, yeah. o.o I posted a picture. <<
    The pic itself ish all good Lightning, nice to see someone I know aside from Dakota posting pics, heh. I checked my father's digital camera but it has to recharge, but when it charges I'll see if I can take a quickie of me since the last one I posted was taken ages ago. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    fweee and I post one of me and erm i think i found cybex mewtwo but probaly not in that giant O thing XD DZ's not a gangsta cause he dresses like that

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I got some pictures of me from Friday night's and Last night's party. Some I look okay, other's I look...somewhat shattered and other things, but they're still pictures, and you'll be able to see all my friends lol.

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Ok, most of the people look awesome! There's some chicks that look just plain hot and some dudes that look kindda cool. I posted my pic. But It sucks as hell. I'm so freaking ugly! and weird looking! and... and... I don't know but something else.

Last edited:

Shadow Death

Fanatic
    Years
    Get ready for mehh :D

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

-.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back