• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    vato_nolan said:
    Kasanai Tsumi,sorry but I didnt find you.Okay I'll look some more.Well on the plus side,I love your street,just the way it looks,it looks so cool.:)
    I know, its a horrible pic...Im gonna try to find a better one sooner or later tho...

Lucid

Dakota looks like such a pimp, all he needs is hussies, a hat, and one of them pimp cups.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Dakota looks like such a pimp, all he needs is hussies, a hat, and one of them pimp cups.

I could use the hat in your pic...it's so totally pimp enough...

call me crazy but I don't think anyone was looking at your hat in your pic hotaru >_O

*dies*

Lucid

But they totally should, my had is so biyatchin' fo sho. >O And yes, it it pimp worthy, I'll let you borrow it sometime. ;3

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Wolf Goddess- No worries, you're definitely not ugly at all. No need to put yourself down, I think you're really pretty. ^^

*sighness*

Anyways...
    ~\Ethereal_Knight/~, perfect teeth! Gah, I'm not looking forward to my braces, getting them next year. I had braces before, but they were only on the top, two front teeth. This time its all mouth. I can already feel the pain...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    But they totally should, my had is so biyatchin' fo sho. >O And yes, it it pimp worthy, I'll let you borrow it sometime. ;3

You totally don't get it! You're pic shows everyone your t-

you know what...I'm just gonna keep it to myself and not get killed by femenists...

Lucid

OMG Ashy posted her pics~! ;o!!!! You're so pretty, you look just like I pictured you, too. o_o; Cow pwnz <3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I though Aslhey said she would not pot her pics anymore because of that stalker thing >__>.

You look sooo cute. ^___~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    OMG Ashy posted her pics~! ;o!!!! You're so pretty, you look just like I pictured you, too. o_o; Cow pwnz <3
    You hadn't seen my picture before? O_o; Anyways, thanks. XD And yesh, the cow pwns. <3<3

MD- Let's not bring up that stalker-thing again... or that nickname either. <<; And you spelled my name wrong. ;_; But thanks~

Out of the zillions of pictures I took out of boredom yesterday, those were three out of the, like... six that came out decently. XD I'm so un-photogenic. ><;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Dakota is to hot for his own good *nods wisely*

Ashley you're a cutie, oh dear lord Alf!!! I have that soft toy I love Alf <333

Lucid

You hadn't seen my picture before? O_o; Anyways, thanks. XD And yesh, the cow pwns. <3<3
    No, you took it down before I could. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back