• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ~*~Eternal Night~*~ said:
    wow, someone took the time to say somethin about me pic XD

well, im not that tall at all :\ me preety small infact XD
    Why would they not.You look like someone I know.

mvtm

Years
    As Eternal Night thanks for the compliments Ditto, ^^, well that was actually like 2 years ago i was going to an awesome beach called los roques , maybe i can find some recent pics about last december on it.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You don't know me and I don't know you.I hope we meet someday.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    mvtm said:
    Eternal Night , you remind me of a PC member called Dakota , and are you a latino?
    You two look alike very much.You and Dakota.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    *looks at Davids piccy*

Hey! Its my bathroom~! =D See! Its my toilet~! :3 Great place to take a picture, David. <3

Thats a lovely picture, David. Nothing beats taking a picture of yourself in your pajamas, in your bathroom where the toilet is terribly visable. ;3 GO DAVID~!

~Karli

mvtm

Years
    Sassydoll76 said:
    ummmmm....nice pic?....LOL j/k i just feel weird that some1 would take a pic of them in their bathroom XD

True ill find i dont know a garden with kittens and umm who knows, perphaps a good landscape , or something.

But if i look it in this way David, it could be that you choose a mirror because you only have a mirror on the bathroom and cant handle the camera to someone else , so it can take it.

So inresult , you do an autoshot.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I posted mine but since im the guy that nobody notices dont notice me k?
    lol
    but i dont think u guys would like it it has red eye but i made a new one where i reduced the red eye

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    *Never noticed Latios's pic*

Maria, that was a cool plane O.O; Where was that pic taken??

And about that toilet picture... I can say nothing more than XD!!!!!

mvtm

Years
    NiNGi said:
    Maria, that was a cool plane O.O; Where was that pic taken??

Latios , i ve never expected you that way , i mean i though you were a a bit taller, But your pic is Ok^^ and it seens you like hats pretty much.

As for NiNGi , that pic was taken on a private airport in the capital of my country, yep where i live XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back